Silly Question about Onboard Activities

DesertDeuces

Hi all,

I've been avidly reading the posts in this forum for a week now. WOW. This old lady is really getting an education!!

My question is: Since I've never been on a cruise before, I'm just wondering if they schedule activities on the ship for those of us who don't want to disembark at a port?

I'm really not interested in exploring Ensenada. I'm disabled and would prefer not to go through the hassle of getting off and back on the ship.

Hi all,

I've been avidly reading the posts in this forum for a week now. WOW. This old lady is really getting an education!!

My question is: Since I've never been on a cruise before, I'm just wondering if they schedule activities on the ship for those of us who don't want to disembark at a port?

I'm really not interested in exploring Ensenada. I'm disabled and would prefer not to go through the hassle of getting off and back on the ship.

Yes they do. :)

Thank you, Janet. :)

Geez. For a person who is terrified of the ocean, I am SOOO looking forward to this cruise!! It's amazing. I wish I could have a countdown clock with me wherever I go so I could watch the minutes - and seconds (lol) tick away! :D

In my experience, there are always more things to do than there is time to do them in. Plus, you may well find you would just rather do nothing more than sit and read a book or just watch the world go by. That's the best part. It's entirely up to you.

There are distinct advantages to staying on the ship while in a port! 1st, it's the ship you've paid to use--might as well use it! 2nd, it will feel like your own yacht! Everyone else gets off--the pool will be practically yours alone!

Having been to many ports, I've discovered that many offer the same old things--it's relaxing to stay on the ship!

1st, it's the ship you've paid to use--might as well use it! 2nd, it will feel like your own yacht! Everyone else gets off--the pool will be practically yours alone!!

thats what I believed in on the past two cruises since we were already in these ports many times. There were MANY people onboard while in port that I was VERY surprised since I read here that a ship is basically empty.

Even the buffet was super crowded.

Activities are planned-- just not a great amount of them.

you can check http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/paradise.htm and do a search on your ships daily activity papers

Archived