HAL Secrets they don't usually tell you about

daju22

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Secrets they usually don't tell you about

First, I must confess that I ripped off this thread title from another forum ( substituted Celebrity for another line). So, tell us all you insider Celebrity cruise secrets. Information that is not normally given out by Celebrity.

I'll start: You can get anything you want for breakfast from room service. If it's not on the breakfast door card, then just write in what you want.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also stole this from Celebrity thread. There were some great responses. I would like to know more about HAL since I'll be sailing on the Amsterdam soon. They posted alot of helpful and true things you only learn about once you've cruised on a certain cruiseline.

Thanks for the info.

Judy:)

Copy rights here???

Who stole from whom??

Is there a lawyer in the house?

If you'll notice I started the HAL secrets thread. However, being the generous person I am, there is no plan for a lawsuit at this time. Probably because I must have stole the idea from somewhere else.:o :D

On the old 'secrets' thread, somenone mentioned you could have dinner at the pinnacle for $10 the first night out. Since it is free for suite guests that night, but only half of our party is in suites, this seems like a good deal for our group. Does anyone know if this is still available?

The first night at the Pinnacle is free to suite passengers who have booked and paid for their cruise with the AM EX PLAT card.

Otherwise it is $10 per person the first night - only if you order it through ship services.

We find that we can not go to the Pinnacle on the first night because it conflicts with the suite cocktail party.

On the Amsterdam, and I assume also on the Rottrdam, there is an enclosed area with bench, at the extreme aft end of the Navigation Deck. It is not marked "private" and if you want a sheltered and fairly private area to enjoy the view aft, or whatever, try that spot. I know that a similar deck does not exist on the Ryndam (so I assume it does not on other S-class ships), but it is a nice retreat on the Amsterdam! I went out there one evening around sunset time in Antarctica and found the ship's photographer w/tripod and superlens taking photos. It is out of the wind and has a roof, to boot.

Came home from shopping and found I'd started a riot and a lawsuit.!!:o

Can't wait to read the original, original thread "Hal's secrets", Rev.

Apologies to Orcrone the mastermind of this topic.

Thanks Bill for another secret for South America. Can't wait to find your spot!

Please post any more new secrets- anyone?

Just wanted to thank you all for all the smiles:D and fun on this board.

Judy

Thanks Gen. and KK, we did use the platinum card, but didn't realize that is why we got the night free. Don't mind missing the cocktail party to join our more budget minded friends.

Make you reservation for 8 P.M. or later and you can do both.

Archived