guarantee cabin

jean212

Thanks! I guess that would be my ultimate joy being upgraded to an oceanview! So I'll just have to wait till embarkation and keep my fingers crossed.

the poster who said it vaires, meant you usually find out shortly after you paid in full, but it could be earlier or later. Actually its rare to not know until embarkation, but it does happen. So, keep checking to see if you were assigned a cabin, in case it does happen.

I booked my cruise in Dec 2007. I am sailing on Imagination March 10th. I was assigned my cabin about 2 weeks ago. I was pleasantly surprised when they booked me on the upper deck (two decks higher than I had expected). I did not expect a balcony as it is during March break.

When you book a guarantee cabin, when do you actually get assigned a cabin number?

We went on the Carnival Pride in 2005, with a guaranteed Balcony. Didn't know what we were getting until we arrived at the docks, but were assigned 4 Balcony categories higher than expected.

We're booked on the Freedom for this April, guaranteed balcony again. No assignment yet, but it's still 87 days to go!

Best regards,

IWantToCruiseTheWorld

Archived