Rick Springfield cruise

ricrocs1

Hello,

I am a big Rick Springfield fan and he is having a cruise on the destiny in November. Has anyone been on one of these star cruises. There will be other stars also. The price has not been posted yet but it is a 4 day cruise to Key west Cozumel and one day at sea. Any news on if you pay more for a room you get a better seat at the shows. I just hope this cruise is not going to be an arm and a leg. Sure would be nice if it is just the pice of the regular cruise.

Thanks

Hello,

I am a big Rick Springfield fan and he is having a cruise on the destiny in November. Has anyone been on one of these star cruises. There will be other stars also. The price has not been posted yet but it is a 4 day cruise to Key west Cozumel and one day at sea. Any news on if you pay more for a room you get a better seat at the shows. I just hope this cruise is not going to be an arm and a leg. Sure would be nice if it is just the pice of the regular cruise.

Thanks

HOw do you find out what the star cruises are???

Hello,

I was at his concert on Saturday night down in south Florida when i heard about the cruise. Was glad to get home to read about it on his websight. This cruise is in Carnavals websight and the price is under $400.00 for the inside room. Now if this cruise will be more for Rick fans how what happens if we book through carnaval do we not do all the Rick stuff that they will have going on. I thought once you are on the boat you can do everything. We are being told not to book with carnaval so that leads me to think the cruise will be more. I hope it isi just not that much more. Right now there is a good chance I will be on this cruise. I will be going on another cruise in October it is another cruise line. 35th high school reunion cruise. My Daughter treated me to a cruise on the Gloory back in October and I just loved it. I think i am hooked. Does anyone know since i am a past guest will I be able to get a better floor. was on the 8th floor of the glory and just loved it.

Thanks

I am wondering how this cruise is. Is it like the Glory just shorter days. I enjoyed the Captains party and the formal nights. The stage shows were great. I hope to do some of the shore excurtions.Any info on this cruise will be great

Thanks

oh. my. gawd....you just made the 13 year old girl deep inside me squeal with delight....

a cruise...with Rick freaking Springfield...omg, omg, omg

how do I convince DH he wants us to go on this?!?!?!?

Forget the hubby...I am talking my girlfriends into a girls only cruise!!!!

oh. my. gawd....you just made the 13 year old girl deep inside me squeal with delight....

a cruise...with Rick freaking Springfield...omg, omg, omg

how do I convince DH he wants us to go on this?!?!?!?

*LOL*

Oh God I haven't heard the name Rick Springfield in years .

My ex wife actually bought me a pair of hospital scrubs to wear to bed so she could pretend she was with Dr. Noah Drake. *LOL*

She wore black underwear for a month when Andy Gibb died .

Actually I was cool with that, but teh scrubs thing was a little degrading *LOL*

I just got off the second Barenaked Ladies cruise. It's a blast. I really don't know how I can return to a normal cruise.

I wonder who will be running your cruise. Will it be a charter? Ours was chartered and run by a company called Sixthman - http://sixthman.net/

We book the cruise through them. We even get to pick out what cabin we want.

Keep in mind that many times with these cruises, the artists don't stay on the cruise (some do) but rather fly in at the first port, perform and leave... the cruises are typically much higher and many people think they are going to be living it up with the artists, only to find out that it's not the case.

That said... oh how I used to love me some Dr Noah Drake :D

Keep in mind that many times with these cruises, the artists don't stay on the cruise (some do) but rather fly in at the first port, perform and leave... the cruises are typically much higher and many people think they are going to be living it up with the artists, only to find out that it's not the case.

That said... oh how I used to love me some Dr Noah Drake :D

Yeah, definitely check into whether he will be on the ship or on an island. On the BNL cruises, all the bands are on the ship. And they were constantly doing stuff.

Here's a video from the cruise last year:

Hopefully the Rick Springfield on will be like this.

Hey...

I too am hoping to go on this exciiiiiitingggggggg cruise with Mr. Rick Springfield♥

=]

So excited.

Just hopefully its not to much exspensive =/

But I was wondering...is there like an age limit at any of these islands or anything...because I am only 17..turning 18 in May and that would jus suck if you have to be like 21 or something =/

Hey..

I too am hoping to go on this exciiiiiting cruise with Mr. Rick Springfield♥

So excited =]

But I was wondering...

Is there like an age limit with any of the islands or anything..?!?

I am 17 turning 18 in May and it would suck if you have to be like 21 or something.

=/

Archived