Favorite Drink of the Day

IHATESNOW

You all peaked my curiosity I was just looking up this New Belbium brew.

It looks like a tasty lineup. I am not big on ambers but the Sunshine, Mothership and Abbey would do me fine. The sunshine sounds a little like Blue Moon.

Good thing it’s Friday because I am feeling parched.

IHATESNOW, I love your screen name!! I am so sick of seeing snow, it's not even funny. We got another 1-2 inches yesterday, just adding to the piles that have been around all winter. Blah!

I must confess, I stole the name from someone I saw using it in Tripadvisor. It was love(hate) at first sight! LOL

I am sick of it too. Another storm tonight 10-12 to add to the piles!

That would be me rolling the cooler down route 95!

<<singing the Bud commericial>> "Mr. Rolling Cooler Cooler Roller!":rolleyes: :p

I am so sick of seeing snow, it's not even funny.

I am sick of it too. Another storm tonight 10-12 to add to the piles!

As I have told my other friends up North, please send a bit down my way! We haven't had a decent snow year in 4 years!:( I love the beach and warm weather, but a snow day now and again is a nice break, too!

<<singing the Bud commericial>> "Mr. Rolling Cooler Cooler Roller!":rolleyes: :p

As I have told my other friends up North, please send a bit down my way! We haven't had a decent snow year in 4 years!:( I love the beach and warm weather, but a snow day now and again is a nice break, too!

I did try to send some your way!...you mean you never got it?? :cool:

I'm going to the weather channel website radar screen now and I'll drag & drop the storm right over you!

By the way....there is no such thing as decent snow unless it's somebody else's snow.

I did try to send some your way!...you mean you never got it?? :cool:

Nope, but thanks for trying!:) Actually, I think we did get a flake or two - and no, I'm not kidding, it was literally a flake or two before it changed to rain!:(

Does anyone have the recipe for this tasty treat?

Don't have the recipe, but it will always be near and dear to our hearts!:rolleyes:

On our first cruise which was our honeymoon, when that was the drink of the day, the waiters (one in particular) would walk by every 5 minutes shouting "Goombay, Goombay" really fast!:D We can't see or hear the word to this day with out one or both of us yelling "Goombay, Goombay!" LOL

I'm going to the weather channel website radar screen now and I'll drag & drop the storm right over you!

By the way....there is no such thing as decent snow unless it's somebody else's snow.

Drop it over the OBX, 'cause that's where I'll be! (Don't tell Liv, he's jealous!):p

Thank you kindly!:cool:

Nope, but thanks for trying!:) Actually, I think we did get a flake or two - and no, I'm not kidding, it was literally a flake or two before it changed to rain!:(

Don't have the recipe, but it will always be near and dear to our hearts!:rolleyes:

On our first cruise which was our honeymoon, when that was the drink of the day, the waiters (one in particular) would walk by every 5 minutes shouting "Goombay, Goombay" really fast!:D We can't see or hear the word to this day with out one or both of us yelling "Goombay, Goombay!" LOL

That's funny! On one of our Goombay Smash days we got the waiter to do shots with us. We asked him if it was cool, and he said customer must be happy and if customer insists.... Evry time he came over we circled the wagons around him and did a shot. Funny thing is "Filipo" remembered our group from a previous cruise.

Our last cruise on GS day me and bro in-law danced with 80 yr old ladies on the stage all afternoon. It was a riot!

Well, I was going to say, if I get some I'd invite you down to have a few, but then I read.....

Not skeert, hon! Maybe we can work a beach partae out one of these days. But first, you will have to get back in good graces!:p

BTW, kegerator is not at Beach Casa, but we can roll a cooler to the beach!:cool:

That wasn't me :p Good graces huh? I'm good at that...always seem to be the number one turd on somones poopie parade.:cool:

:cool: The one in my hand tomorrow!!!!:)

That wasn't me :p Good graces huh? I'm good at that...always seem to be the number one turd on somones poopie parade.:cool:

Alright now, are you lord of pervs, or number one turd? :cool:

LMAO, waiter on Sensation last year, "more buckets Mr. Jess?" every 10 minutes or so.

LMAO, waiter on Sensation last year, "more buckets Mr. Jess?" every 10 minutes or so.

Sometimes it seems like both.:cool: :rolleyes: LOL.

buckets? were ya two fistin' or sumpin?

Good graces huh? I'm good at that...always seem to be the number one turd on somones poopie parade.:cool:

OK, make me feel sorry for ya!:rolleyes:

buckets every 10 minutes, huh? pretty impressive!

Just be glad you ain't "Lord of the Turds"!!

:eek:

Almost beer :30 here folks! Have a great weekend!:D

OK, make me feel sorry for ya!:rolleyes:

buckets every 10 minutes, huh? pretty impressive!

:eek:

Almost beer :30 here folks! Have a great weekend!:D

Yep...it certainly is. Gotta pick someone up at the airport...told them to meet me in the lounge. Works out pretty good...I should be drankin my first one about 20 minutes sooner than normal!! :p

Sometimes it seems like both.:cool: :rolleyes: LOL.

buckets? were ya two fistin' or sumpin?

I hear ya.

LMAO, sometimes. He didn't speak real good english. :eek: :D But he kept them buckets coming and iced em down when I slowed down. Hope to find one like him on the Inspiration in 19 days.

Here is comes:

Mid morning- Bloody Mary by the pool

After Lunch- Ice cold Corona with lime ( share with DH)

Mid Afternoon while baking in the sun by the pool- Pussers Painkiller

Before Dinner- Cocktail either a Cosmo/Mojito

Dinner- a bottle of wine of course:)

After Dinner- we all do a shot of B52

Party time- whatever I feel like :D

That's it!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived