Favorite Drink of the Day

IHATESNOW

Anybody seen repete lately? Tried a new beer the other day..Lion Stout. Thought of him. :p

Still looking for a stable beer thread, lol.

Lion Stout, huh? Never had it. Still working on my keg from December. I cld use some volunteers to help.:p

Gonna bottle my latest batch of homebrew. Well transfer to keg actually.:cool:

Still looking for a stable beer thread, lol.

Lion Stout, huh? Never had it. Still working on my keg from December. I cld use some volunteers to help.:p

Gonna bottle my latest batch of homebrew. Well transfer to keg actually.:cool:

Hi ya "guru of the brew"

Yeh, Lion Stout... Very dark, chocolaty, kinda sweet actually. Would make a good dessert beer. Alc. content was 8%. Made in Sri Lanka of all places.

Well, you know, rocks turn to water. Don't say a word about Goose either. LMAO, BT made DW a few goose and crans the other night. Let's just say she slept REALLY good, LMAO.

Being a seasoned professional, you should know not to allow enough time to pass allowing the rocks to, well...de-rock.

Didn't have uniforms like that when you were in Liv? LMAO Prolly no recruits like that either me thinks.

Actually at my last place of employment there was a young lady who was stupid enough to do something similar in uniform, in a HMMWV, in front of one of the main enterances to post and take pictures. LMAO. She probably makin more money now anyway.

Actually at my last place of employment there was a young lady who was stupid enough to do something similar in uniform, in a HMMWV, in front of one of the main enterances to post and take pictures. LMAO. She probably makin more money now anyway.

LOL, heard of a cop doin that with a squad car down here. She is no longer employed with that department. Don't see anything wrong with it myself, thought she looked fine. :D

LOL, heard of a cop doin that with a squad car down here. She is no longer employed with that department. Don't see anything wrong with it myself, thought she looked fine. :D

Her name wasn't "butch" was it? :eek: :p

Ok, I've been googling my fanny off to find these pics...i know they are out there but can't seem to find them. If i do..i'll send'ya an e.

I think we scared someone off on the other thread LMAO.

Her name wasn't "butch" was it? :eek: :p

Ok, I've been googling my fanny off to find these pics...i know they are out there but can't seem to find them. If i do..i'll send'ya an e.

I think we scared someone off on the other thread LMAO.

LMAO, I think so too. Bet when she checked it she got a surprise lol.

Favorite DOD - the one in my hand at that moment. :D I really don't have a favorite. They all kinda blended together for me. I haven't tried to make any at home.

Well at least SOMEONE is on topic!!:cool:

529.gif

I just kill myself sometimes!!!

Archived