Favorite Drink of the Day

IHATESNOW

I'm right there with ya liv! I loved those when I was in CO! Is that the only place to find it, or would Total Wine sell it too?

I have to ask, is OBX in OBX_fintoo in relation to the Outer Banks? My newly discovered home away from home in the summer? I have to know if the Weeping Radish is worth hunting down.

I have to ask, is OBX in OBX_fintoo in relation to the Outer Banks? My newly discovered home away from home in the summer? I have to know if the Weeping Radish is worth hunting down.

Yes it is! We have a cottage there. It's a great place! :D

I personally haven't done the Weeping Radish tours, but my dad enjoys drinking & eating there. There are a few locations, so if microbrews are your thing, then it would probably be worth a visit. There is also a new place (a couple years old maybe?) called the Outer Banks Brewing Station that has good music and a nice beer selection.

gdmfs :mad: Here I was just about to respond to the suing carnival thread and it gets locked.:rolleyes:

Back OT...may favorite DoD would be beer. :cool:

My, that was fast. lol

Ahem, just one? :cool: I stand corrected, you didn't say "a " beer. :D New BT at the Brickhouse in town is built like a brick house, lmao. Tall and well put together, and can she pour a draught. Where's the droolin smiley thing?

Yes it is! We have a cottage there. It's a great place! :D

I personally haven't done the Weeping Radish tours, but my dad enjoys drinking & eating there. There are a few locations, so if microbrews are your thing, then it would probably be worth a visit. There is also a new place (a couple years old maybe?) called the Outer Banks Brewing Station that has good music and a nice beer selection.

Your own personal place? Now how cool is that? I am getting verrrrrrrrrrrrry green.

We rent in Corolla and I'm counting down that one too. I heard of the OBBS and if I remember correctly it's not very close to Corolla. I had good intentions to get out and about in the OBX more but after those poolside tiki bar breakfasts it was all down hill from there! it goes something like this, tiki, beach, waves, back to tiki, pool, beach, waves repeat.....

Bottle of any good dark rum and a straw?

LOVE your username, LOVE that you have an Irish word in your sig, love your "college tuitions" - us too! Then I click your profile and see you're a nursing student over 40 - ME TOO! You're now on my buddy list whether you want to be or not!! ;) When do you graduate? And more importantly, have you cruised the Western Caribbean and which excursions are the best? :D

Your own personal place? Now how cool is that? I am getting verrrrrrrrrrrrry green.

We rent in Corolla and I'm counting down that one too. I heard of the OBBS and if I remember correctly it's not very close to Corolla. I had good intentions to get out and about in the OBX more but after those poolside tiki bar breakfasts it was all down hill from there! it goes something like this, tiki, beach, waves, back to tiki, pool, beach, waves repeat.....

I understand that and it sounds pretty good! :D Our place is more in the middle of things. Once you are up in Corolla, it's easier just to stay there!

Which way do you come in? There is a WR in Manteo and one outside of Grandy that you could do a quick stop either on the way in to start the party or on the way out if you can find a DD! LOL

I'm right there with ya liv! I loved those when I was in CO! Is that the only place to find it, or would Total Wine sell it too?

Dunno. I was just checking their website and they don't dist. east of TX:rolleyes: http://www.newbelgium.com/index.php Didn't see it at total wine but that doesn't mean they can't get it...but if a deal CAN be struck for you to get some I'd bet there would be a min amount you have to purchase...so if you do check and you can get it let me know ;)

Yeah..it is. She brags almost every weekend about taking off work early or taking the day friday and making a long weekend of it at Casa Fin@ OBX. Never once has she invited her east cost frineds, offering to load of the kegerator, the extension cord and having a beach partae. Me thinks she's skeert. :p

Morning everyone!...is it too early to start drankin?? :p

Mornin Tyde,

Nope, you just go right ahead.;)

Just act like your on the boat and have a ball. I do suggest you pace yourself unless you plan in a nap.....:p

Much nicer here this am. 53 DsGrees but a few scattered showers.

Mornin Tyde,

Nope, you just go right ahead.;)

Just act like your on the boat and have a ball. I do suggest you pace yourself unless you plan in a nap.....:p

Much nicer here this am. 53 DsGrees but a few scattered showers.

Drinkin before lunch...lunch...afternoon nap...

Sounds like the perfect Friday to me!!:p

Dunno. I was just checking their website and they don't dist. east of TX:rolleyes: http://www.newbelgium.com/index.php Didn't see it at total wine but that doesn't mean they can't get it...but if a deal CAN be struck for you to get some I'd bet there would be a min amount you have to purchase...so if you do check and you can get it let me know ;)

Well, I was going to say, if I get some I'd invite you down to have a few, but then I read.....

Yeah..it is. She brags almost every weekend about taking off work early or taking the day friday and making a long weekend of it at Casa Fin@ OBX. Never once has she invited her east cost frineds, offering to load of the kegerator, the extension cord and having a beach partae. Me thinks she's skeert. :p

Not skeert, hon! Maybe we can work a beach partae out one of these days. But first, you will have to get back in good graces!:p

BTW, kegerator is not at Beach Casa, but we can roll a cooler to the beach!:cool:

Morning everyone!...is it too early to start drankin?? :p

Nope.

Mornin peeps. Couldn't find BT for the recipe last night Fintoo. Have to look her up later today.

I think I have had Fat Tire Liv, just don't remember where. :cool:

If it ever happens can I bring about 200 of my closest friends and relatives? LOL

We do the same exact thing with Cape Cod and the Rhode Island beaches. I could never live too far from the coast! She's got it on us though because the OBX has warmer water!

Well, I was going to say, if I get some I'd invite you down to have a few, but then I read.....

Not skeert, hon! Maybe we can work a beach partae out one of these days. But first, you will have to get back in good graces!:p

BTW, kegerator is not at Beach Casa, but we can roll a cooler to the beach!:cool:

That would be me rolling the cooler down route 95!

Archived