Favorite Drink of the Day

IHATESNOW

Okay I know this has probably been posted before but the search feature is cooked at the moment so here it goes.

1. What's your favorite foo foo Carnival drink of the day?

2. Have you cracked the recipe?

...and can't wait until my first Kiss on the Lips on the Carnival Freedom! Absolutely yummy!!!

My favorite is a Hurricane. I have tried several on land at different restaurants and none could compare to carnivals. I finally got close to making my own at home using southern comfort but it is still not as good. Can't wait to get one or several in May!!!

My favorite is a Hurricane. I have tried several on land at different restaurants and none could compare to carnivals. I finally got close to making my own at home using southern comfort but it is still not as good. Can't wait to get one or several in May!!!

I got on hurricane kick recently in Cancun. I'll have to try Carnival's version.

Just returned from the Glory (western) yesterday. I had studied these drinks and decided I had to try a Miami Vice.

I went to the bar by the Azure pool and ordered one. I said, "I think that's what it's called." The drink is half pina colada and half strawberry daquiri (FYI).

The bartender said, "That's one name for it." When I asked what other name it had he said, "Pain in the ass." He had to use two blenders, etc to concoct my dream drink. He was really pretty cute.

Beth

I’m going to concoct a new drink over the weekend while hibernating from our latest blast of snow. Not sure where it’s going but it will start and end with rum!

Well?...*tap...tap...tap*

LMAO, sometimes. He didn't speak real good english. :eek: :D But he kept them buckets coming and iced em down when I slowed down. Hope to find one like him on the Inspiration in 19 days.

No habla? :p

19 days huh?....kiss my lily white arse :p (ok...i'm just jealous lol...)

That's what I was thinkin. Where's the recipe?

Zactly........

Actually, it's 17 now, LMAO. Hey, you got a summer cruise comin up slim, I don't wanna hear it. :p

LOL.....ans tap tap tap I did...I decided that the Brewery already concocted too many new brews to try so my creative side was a little hampered....then fast forward to home and by the second Jess' rum punch that was all she wrote! Back to the drinking...ummmm...drawing board next weekend.

Okay I know this has probably been posted before but the search feature is cooked at the moment so here it goes.

1. What's your favorite foo foo Carnival drink of the day?

2. Have you cracked the recipe?

The Miami Vice!!

Now I just buy the frozen concentrate bacardi mix and make my own. Not the same as on the ship - love the live music and the ocean...can't replicate that at home.

Payd:)

Are the drinks of the day free? Am I dumb for even asking such a question?! :p

Umm, no they aren't free. We thought so on our first cruise, till trhe waiter asked for our S&S card. WTH, we were on vacation. That was before I found Cruise Critic of course.

Umm, no they aren't free. We thought so on our first cruise, till trhe waiter asked for our S&S card. WTH, we were on vacation. That was before I found Cruise Critic of course.

why wld you think that?:confused:

I think the two of you need to post on the "I'm mad a Carnival" thread :p

ROFLMAO!:D

You shouldn't be. I have seen on numerous occasions, someone just on board on their first cruise, take a DOTD, find out it's not free and hand it back to the waiter! LOL :D

I was kidding sweetie, I wasn't embarassed. That's what the OP of the "I'm mad at Carnival" thread said.

why wld you think that?:confused:

Oh I dunno, maybe because it was our first cruise, and I didn't know what to expect. :cool:

I was kidding sweetie, I wasn't embarassed. That's what the OP of the "I'm mad at Carnival" thread said.

Oh I dunno, maybe because it was our first cruise, and I didn't know what to expect. :cool:

That sounds more like you!;) I didn't see the Mad @ Carnival thread. Doubt I missed much!

And if I remember correctly on my very first cruise I think there was a sailaway party (about 45 minutes) where they did hand out free drinks! Back in the old days!:cool:

That sounds more like you!;) I didn't see the Mad @ Carnival thread. Doubt I missed much!

And if I remember correctly on my very first cruise I think there was a sailaway party (about 45 minutes) where they did hand out free drinks! Back in the old days!:cool:

Don't waste your time.

That's what I thought was goin on.

Archived