Rome FCO to Civitavecchia Port

Hello,

We are sailing from Civitavecchia (rome) in september of this year. We have booked our flights by ourselves and arrive in rome at 11.30am and set sail at 17.00pm. RCCL are asking £41 per person for transfers. Anyone got any tips on how to do it yourself ie private transfer or that? Thanks in advance

Steven

:)

That's quite a long haul from FCO to Civi. you know~ ~ ~41e's each is in the ballpark for a fare, that's just my opinion. You can do a search on this forum or go to RCCL's roll call and look for your cruise and see if anyone else there is open to sharing a van or limo ride to Civi. :)

Hi

I don't know how many of you there are? but we have booked romecabs for 150 euros for the six of us to the port.

Hya

Thanks for everyone's information so far. There is 3 of us. I will look at romecabs and see what they are saying.

Steven

I will be in your situation as well. I am staying in Rome for 2 days before the cruise. There is an express train from Termini station (30 minutes from the airport) to the port. It is 11 euros p.p! It's take about 1 hour to get there. Hope this is of some use to you.

Hello,

We are sailing from Civitavecchia (rome) in september of this year. We have booked our flights by ourselves and arrive in rome at 11.30am and set sail at 17.00pm. RCCL are asking £41 per person for transfers. Anyone got any tips on how to do it yourself ie private transfer or that? Thanks in advance

Steven

:)

Try Rome-shuttle.com as well

Steven~ ~ ~in the 24 hour clock 1700 is always known as PM, there is no other 5pm in the 24 hour clock. No need to put pm after 1700. :)

Don't you just love it when someone takes the time to make you feel stupid!

To answer your question there is a train to Civitavecchia but the one I'm thinking of leaves from Rome Termini not the airport - we've done the reverse journey two or three times. You would also need to get from the local train station to the port. If you are held up in any way you might be cutting it close for getting to the ship in time. If having a RCCL transfer guarantees that they will get you to the ship I think I'd pay up just for the peace of mind.

Hope it all works out for you.

I will be in your situation as well. I am staying in Rome for 2 days before the cruise. There is an express train from Termini station (30 minutes from the airport) to the port. It is 11 euros p.p! It's take about 1 hour to get there. Hope this is of some use to you.

It is a good workout to get from the train station to your ship with baggage. Be prepared! Not for the faint of heart.

:(

Hi

I don't know how many of you there are? but we have booked romecabs for 150 euros for the six of us to the port.

INTERSTING!

In June, RomeCabs is driving 6 of us from FCO, to a B&B that is 1/2 mile from the port. The cost is 170 Euros . It's on their website as this much, too! http://www.romecabs.com/transfers.html

When did you book your service and when is your cruise? I wonder if passengers from the UK get a discount over those of us in the U.S.

INTERSTING!

In June, RomeCabs is driving 6 of us from FCO, to a B&B that is 1/2 mile from the port. The cost is 170 Euros . It's on their website as this much, too! http://www.romecabs.com/transfers.html

When did you book your service and when is your cruise? I wonder if passengers from the UK get a discount over those of us in the U.S.

Thanks to everyone who has given me info at the moment. Our cruise leaves rome on 7th september. We did the flights ourselves through ba.com as it was cheaper. I will email romecabs and also romeshuttle to see what prices they can quote me. Thanks again

Steven

Archived