Just Booked Vision Owners suite

Rtuaca

Hello,

We are past cruisers on carnival 3 times and 1 time on Princess. But have just booked the Owners suite on the Vision of the seas for October of this year. Can anyone tell us what we may expect, We have cruised in a suite on carnival (wasn't impressed) and once on Princess. Were wondering if the owmers suite on RCCL, Will be any better.

Any info you fine people can share will be great.

We know nothing about RCCL. so i guess we are newbies so to speak.

Thank you in advance.

You will have a spacious cabin, and because you're in a suite, you'll have use of the concierge lounge (if Vision has one!). They will provide a continental breakfast in the morning, and drinks and munchies in the evening. You can have the concierge get you reservations, excursions, etc... if you need that service.

You will get priority boarding and 2 Crown & Anchor credits toward future cruises!

You will have a wonderful time!

So if i understand correctly, Booking A Owners Suite, Really has no addl. benefits, Other than a larger cabin.

That about covers it.

You get a shower an a tub instead of shower only, as said 2 C&A credits and a compimentary bottle of water, a bottle of wine and some fruit upon embarkation.

W e had an Owner's Suite on the Jewel and it was HUGE. Living room, dining room and bedroom. Beautiful bathroon with bathtub and seperate shower.

Bottle of water, no wine

It was nice to have once but just had a mini suite on Liberty and it was large enough

W e had an Owner's Suite on the Jewel and it was HUGE. Living room, dining room and bedroom. Beautiful bathroon with bathtub and seperate shower.

Bottle of water, no wine

It was nice to have once but just had a mini suite on Liberty and it was large enough

The wine you get on the ships that don´t have a CL.

So if i understand correctly, Booking A Owners Suite, Really has no addl. benefits, Other than a larger cabin.

You *will* get stuff delivered to your cabin on an almost daily basis. Bottle of wine, bottle of water, fruit basket, plate of chocolate covered strawberries, cheese plate, plate of petits fours..........most of which you can get yourself somewhere else on the ship. ;)

You will get priority embarkation and disembarkation. You will get (who knows what this means?) personal attention from the heads of hotel services and housekeeping.

You *will* get stuff delivered to your cabin on an almost daily basis. Bottle of wine, bottle of water, fruit basket, plate of chocolate covered strawberries, cheese plate, plate of petits fours..........most of which you can get yourself somewhere else on the ship. ;)

You will get priority embarkation and disembarkation. You will get (who knows what this means?) personal attention from the heads of hotel services and housekeeping.

Oh I know, some of the stuff delivered will have cards on it saying with compliments of Hotel Director;) :p

Not true...you get a bottle of wine sent to your room, early tender passes and nicer toiletries...robes, special snacks on certain days...and a few more things I can't remember.

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for all your replys and info. wondering if anyone has any pictures of the owners suite on the vision..?

Hello!

I don't know if you have been successful finding pics of the Owner's Suite yet, but here is a link of a great photo album of pics from Tony, who has cruised in them (thanks, Tony, for being so willing to share!):

http://community.webshots.com/album/525733088EgDePw

Enjoy! :D

Archived