D*mn you people! D*mn you!

CFitzRN

My DH used to complain too....until we started saving money when I got a hot tip on CC that there was a special going on that may give us a price reduction.....not a peep out of him since! :D

My DH used to complain too....until we started saving money when I got a hot tip on CC that there was a special going on that may give us a price reduction.....not a peep out of him since! :D

I can go one above that. My husband has gotten where he will say "Have you checked the boards?" I feel it is my duty to get right online and read for a while.

But the truth is, these boards are entertaining and do offer such good tips that you can't afford to stay away for to very long.

:p

DH is now correlating the house not getting cleaned with my daily tidbits about cruising that I tell him :)

You must stop telling him these things...if it gets out that it really does not take 8 hours to do one load of laundry, there's no telling what will happen. For the sake of others, please tell him no more!!!:cool:

My DH says the same thing -- I think we should all become members of 'CC A-non'. Then we can say we are 'attending' meetings here!!!!! Problem solved! tee hee :p

Only if CC has a discounted group cruise for us! :p

Wendy and I are sitting in San Diego International Airport waiting for our US Airways flight to show up, we are on our way to Vegas, should arrive there by 2:50 PST.

Look for my Live from the Holiday Inn Thread, I will start one soon after we arrive and have had our dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.

I say for those reading this to just book right now and join us onboard Freedom on Saturday.

Soon after boarding Carnival Freedom, look for my Live from the Freedom thread :D Stay tuned.

Fred

My dh asked me about my on-line boyfriend too!:D I told him I am working on getting a cruise together with all of them on it, that way he can play poker as much as he would like:D

Count me in, I will even play poker with him!

Matter of fact going over to Racino tonight and play in a tourney!

Wendy and I are sitting in San Diego International Airport waiting for our US Airways flight to show up, we are on our way to Vegas, should arrive there by 2:50 PST.

Look for my Live from the Holiday Inn Thread, I will start one soon after we arrive and have had our dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.

I say for those reading this to just book right now and join us onboard Freedom on Saturday.

Soon after boarding Carnival Freedom, look for my Live from the Freedom thread :D Stay tuned.

Fred

Cool! Play-by-play on CC~!

My honey keeps telling me he doesn't want to hear about any more cruise stuff because we don't sail again until January, but when I come up with a savings for us he says keep checking those boards out. He also tells me that his life doesn't revolve around cruising and I always reply back your right it revlolves around work and at least my life is more fun than his and then he has this thing of shutting up. So back to the boards!!!!

MUST be a DH thing....:rolleyes:

Mine is always complaining that he can't get through to call me, I tell him to get better internet so it won't tie up the phone lines... LOL

Hi to all my CC boyfriends, you know who you are!:p

And Fred, I can't WAIT to see your "Live from HI POM" again, the last one was sooo entertaining. Wish I was sailing this weekend, but nope gotta wait 157 more days.... sigh.

Fred

I can't wait to read it! Have a wonderful time Fred!!!!!:D

Archived