D*mn you people! D*mn you!

CFitzRN

Count me in, I will even play poker with him!

Matter of fact going over to Racino tonight and play in a tourney!

LOL! Then I'd never get you to myself!!!!;) Oh well, your dw and I will find new things to amuse us while y'all put yer poker faces on!:D

Hubby really never says much about me being on the boards. However, since we booked the Panama Canal transit on the Pride Mar 09 and going out to the west coast a week early he is wanting to know all about our plans that I have made.

This board is an addiction.

LOL! My husband hasn't complained ... yet. Right now he's content that I'm learning so much info for our upcoming cruises. Still, I'm on here ALL THE TIME & I can't believe he hasn't made any comments yet. My almost 12 yr old gets excited when he sees me here since he's so darn excited about his cruise in Aug.

LOL!!!

My hubby was giving me flak about how obsessed I am with the cruise. After all, it's not until July! I just can't help it - I love all the information available & reading all the stories.

LOL! Then I'd never get you to myself!!!!;) Oh well, your dw and I will find new things to amuse us while y'all put yer poker faces on!:D

Rumor has it your a group on the balcony type!:p

And all this talk of bringing toys........Well................:p :eek:

Maybe we need a new group therapy...............Cruise Critics Anonymous?

My name is Don, And Im a CC junkie!

DH always asks who my "boyfriend" is that I am talking to on this site.! I tell him I have many!

I just "itch" to get on these boards the minute I get home from work (can you believe that they block message boards at the high school!:rolleyes: ) When DH gets home, he asks if there are any new messages too.

But isn't this a wonderful place to find out everything you ever wanted to know about cruising? 17 more days and we're Freedom Floating!

Lynn

When my DH complains about me being on cc all night I just tell him. Honey if it weren't for CC we wouldn't save so much money on our cruises and that usually shuts him up.

:) Ditto, me too

Cori

I have a problem... DH is a CPA, and tax season ends the 15th. Then I have to go back to "entertaining" him. (take that any way you want;) ) I think he is really going to cut into my time on these boards! Luckily, my school district hasn't "blocked" this site yet, so I can still jump on at lunch for my mid-day fix!! And Lynn - think about going 8 days without a computer or CC when we are on the Freedom in 17 days!! We'll have a lot to catch up with when we get back, besides writing a review:)

my wife always asks what did you find out new, is there anything funny today, did any of your friends write back yet. gosh she can be so needy:D at least when the ncaa tournament is on she does not bug me about the posts on here since she is to busy cheering on her heels:D :D :D

This thread is hilarious! And sadly, so true for me too. I go to college in the morning. I can't tell you how many classes I've nearly been late to, or how many times I tell myself, "ok, just one more thread then I'll go..."
I'm so excited for my cruise that I told myself I'm not allowed to read the ports of call threads until 90 days out. I'm at 94 days and salivating. :p
I changed my Conquest Cat 1A room booking to 1A GTY because of what I read here. I booked Triumph Cat 1A cabin 2445 because of what I read here. :D
Thanks for feeding my addiction you guys!
(The good news is my pre-cruise diet is going fantastic because I don't leave the computer to get food) :rolleyes:

[quote name='FISH OUTTA WATER']My DH says the same thing -- I think we should all become members of 'CC A-non'. Then we can say we are 'attending' meetings here!!!!! Problem solved! tee hee :p[/quote]

The meetings would never be as good as the real thing!

Archived