Please, Your Latest Guesstimate

D&L

as to when the 2010 Caribbean schedule will be released. We are anxious to get a reservation made and very curious as to the ship and itinerary options. Hopefully there will be an addition for summer Caribbean cruises. Thank you for your help.

as to when the 2010 Caribbean schedule will be released. We are anxious to get a reservation made and very curious as to the ship and itinerary options. Hopefully there will be an addition for summer Caribbean cruises. Thank you for your help.

Hi, :) I think Rick (Chessbriar) mentioned on another

thread the week of April 14th some new itineraries

would be released.

2010??? ohhhhhhh cannot help you with that one!

I thought you were asking about next year.

Yes, we plan around 18 months (or whenever they get those dates posted) in advance and put down deposits. Usually within 15 days of posting. It may be crazy, but we do it. For awhile, we have two cruises to look forward to. We have had the 2009 cruise booked for many months.

we also like to book way ahead-- I have to give vacation dates in to work each Jan & that's it for the yr...we are booked for 2009 & looking for 2010 SA or Panama Canal full transit!

I to have been curious about the 2010 Caribbean itineraries if the Equinox takes the 10 and 11 day Caribbean schedule where is the Constellation going for 2010? Been on mind or was I mislead.

Garry

quote:

"do you get better rates booking that far out in advance"?

Not necessarily.

Anyway, All of the Caribbean itineraries for 2009 are not

out yet so I am guessing 2010 will not be available for quite

a while.

When we book early, the price, over an 18 month period, does swing up and down. Of course, we adjust what we pay for the down swing. Sometimes, if the cruise is slow to book near the cruise date, a senior discount may be added and that drives it down even more. We put a link on the browser to the website that has the price for our next cruise(s) and check them just about every day. I don't recall having a reservation not go down. Lucky, I guess.

Archived