Marriner of the Seas - August

kazziegar

I have booked a family cruise on Marriner to Eastern Carribean in August. I would appreciate any comments. Will it be suitable for teenagers 13,15. We could only get an ouside on deck 2 which was not what we wanted, has anyone been on deck 2.

My husband I did the western cruise last August on the Mariner. It's really a ship that all ages could be happy on. There is soooo much to do. I saw lots of teenagers and they seemed to be enjoying themselves. We splurged on a suite, so I can't help you with the room. Have fun!

We just finished an Eastern cruise on the Mariner. All the kids seemed to be having a great time. Be sure to enroll yours in the activities. St. Maarten and St. Thomas are great beach ports. I don't know if you will go to San Juan or not, but we always enjoy our time there, also.

Have fun planning!

The kids will have a blast! But, if you're putting ALL of you in a standard OV, it's going to be miserably tight. You might consider 2 rooms, just so that mom and dad have a bit of privacy, 2 baths, and breathing space!

Archived