Celebration Packages?

Luxuriate

My son will be turning four years-old on the first day of our cruise. I have looked and looked on the Website for Princess but can't find where I can order room decorations or celebration packages. I'm sure I am just missing something. I've cruised many times but this is the first time on Princess. I would like to do some nice things for my son since he won't be having a birthday party with his fellow daycare friends this year. The cruise is all he is getting.

Please help.

Cheryl

Our girl turned 7 just before our cruise in 2004. I put the occasion in the cruise personalizer. Generally that's all you have to do to get your cabin door decorated with balloons and a little cake delivered to your table at dinner on the day indicated. Somehow the notation got lost in cyberspace so I called the desk and they called the appropriate people. There are anniversary packages that you can pay for:

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/services/celebrations/special_occasions/index.jsp

My son will be turning four years-old on the first day of our cruise. I have looked and looked on the Website for Princess but can't find where I can order room decorations or celebration packages. I'm sure I am just missing something. I've cruised many times but this is the first time on Princess. I would like to do some nice things for my son since he won't be having a birthday party with his fellow daycare friends this year. The cruise is all he is getting.

Please help.

Cheryl

Princess does not offer things like 'in cabin' decoarations that I know of for birthdays. I would bring along what you want to decorate and while your son is at kids camp, do it yourself. They offer celebration packages, but none for children or birthdays that I have ever heard of.

As already said, they will put ballons outside your door and have a cake at dinner, but that is about it.

We normally cruise in Sept over DH birthday and when we have the kids with us I will decorate the cabin, I usually pick up a couple of decorations at the Dollar store for the door and a banner to hang inside the room, I have gotten the door decorations with the strips that you have to walk thru and the kids have loved that, I leave it on all cruise and makes your room easy to spot.

Once I even used a big plotter printer and printed a huge banner with a picture of the Disney Magic and a message etc and hung it in the room using tape, I always make sure I remove the tape and leave no marks etc.

Archived