Breakfast & Lunch in the dinning??

buckspc

We like to eat alone, is it doable to get a table for 2 in the (anytime dinning rooms) or do they just fill up big tables as the paxs come to the door? I think on our cruises before they just fill the tables as they come but I never had anytime dinning rooms. Thanks for any input, Buck

Star Princess, May 4th to Alaska

We like to eat alone, is it doable to get a table for 2 in the (anytime dinning rooms) or do they just fill up big tables as the paxs come to the door? I think on our cruises before they just fill the tables as they come but I never had anytime dinning rooms. Thanks for any input, Buck

Star Princess, May 4th to Alaska

First come first served for breakfast and lunch, no problem for a table for 2. :)

For dinner for 2 talk with the head waiter at the dining room or the M/D.

There is only 1 dining room open for B/L.

First come first served for breakfast and lunch, no problem for a table for 2. :)

For dinner for 2 talk with the head waiter at the dining room or the M/D.

There is only 1 dining room open for B/L.

In the Anytime dining room there is no need to talk to the head waiter or Maitre d' just do the same when you arrive at the door for dinner and that is to say "table for 2 only"

This is very easy to do on the Star Princess but we found, it was several years ago, on the Diamond Princess that they used the Traditional dining room for breakfast and lunch and had no tables for two and would not make any.

Archived