they cancelled my cb 1/4/09 cruise im so bummed

Dryheave

cant think straight offered 100 towards next cruise at first girl didnt acknowledge any air change fee credit checked with bosses they will help with fees 100 pax and any hotel non refundable deposits through customer relations fax #661-284-4771

Always very disappointing but there are lots more cruises that you can book. :D

The CB is going into dry dock for much needed upgrades and maintenance. Dry dock slots are not easy to get and Princess must take what is available to keep their ships in the top condition that we expect them to be in for our cruises.:)

I feel so bad for you but I also read they cancelled the Christmas voyage also due to she is findly being drydocked after 2 previous cancellations from April of 2007 and April of 2008. Its hard to believe they would cancel 2 big money makers of Christmas and New Years but that must have been the only time available to do what must be done.

I feel so bad for you but I also read they cancelled the Christmas voyage also due to she is findly being drydocked after 2 previous cancellations from April of 2007 and April of 2008. Its hard to believe they would cancel 2 big money makers of Christmas and New Years but that must have been the only time available to do what must be done.

Where did you read something like that.

At this point they have only cancelled the Jan 4, 11 and 18, 2009 sailings.

Where did you read something like that.

At this point they have only cancelled the Jan 4, 11 and 18, 2009 sailings.

There is another thread titled New Years Cruise Cancelled and from the OP Yesterday, 04:26 PM

My TA just called me to tell me that Princess just cancelled the New Years cruise on the CB (Dec. 28). I am so glad I didn't book my airfare yet, something told me not too! The ship is going into drydock.

I can't find a cruise that fits my time constraints. Does anybody know good search engine for finding cruises?

Amelia

There is another thread titled New Years Cruise Cancelled and from the OP Yesterday, 04:26 PM

The 7 day cruise on Dec 28th has not been cancelled at this point. The 14 day has been. The OP was sailing on the 14 day.

Princess reimbursement of $100 PP would cover the airline penalty for rescheduling travel dates. We are booked on the CB for Dec 7-13 and hopefully the main office will know on Monday if the dry dock dates are firm and what they are. I understand that ships need to go to dry dock but sufficient notice should be given unless it is an unforeseen reason that dry dock is required.

we where cancelled jan 18 but rebooked.This what we where offered 100.00 per person on board credit for a new booking. Beacuse we booked our own air Princess is rebursing up to a 100.00 per person for the air change. We are on the Feb 1 sailing and should be wonderful with all the updates on the ship.

It was also good to find out way in advance about the cancellation

Fran

we where cancelled jan 18 but rebooked.This what we where offered 100.00 per person on board credit for a new booking. Beacuse we booked our own air Princess is rebursing up to a 100.00 per person for the air change. We are on the Feb 1 sailing and should be wonderful with all the updates on the ship. It was also good to find out way in advance about the cancellationFran

Fran, did you get $100 PP OBC PLUS $100PP to pay the penalty for rescheduling private airflights? Either way considering you will be sailing her within a short time after drydock, it is a win win. Enjoy and have a great time.

Janet... FYI "realise" is how the English spell the U.S. version of "realize". If you've read the CC boards for any length of time you'd realize there are several board members from England and further realize there are some word spellings the English (and in England) use that are different from those American's use. Both spellings are correct.

I checked with my TA this morning and verified that our cruise was cancelled. DH and I are now booked on another cruise. We will be receiving $100pp OBC called "Voyage Goodwill" for the Caribbean Princess cancellation and another $100pp OBC for having to change our flight. We are bummed about not sailing on the CB, but happy to have found another itinerary.

we where cancelled jan 18 but rebooked.This what we where offered 100.00 per person on board credit for a new booking. Beacuse we booked our own air Princess is rebursing up to a 100.00 per person for the air change. We are on the Feb 1 sailing and should be wonderful with all the updates on the ship.

It was also good to find out way in advance about the cancellation

Fran

Since you re-booked for the 2/1 sailing, I will consider that confirmation that it's not cancelled too. We are on the 2/1 sailing.

How long is she going to be in drydock for????

Thanks-

AC

Archived