Where are all the Cruisecritics for the Asia cruises early 2009?

Moeve

I know these crusies will be going to the more "die hard" cruisers but still these cruises are very well sold off already but the Roll calls are mostly dead.

So what is the story are no other CCers going and these cruises being sold in Asia´????

I think roll calls may be slower because the ships are smaller - with 33% of the passenger numbers we are used to the Roll Calls are possibly going to be quite a bit slower, particualry if new cruisers have been attracted to the ships

I have been wondering the same thing for months. We booked our Xmas/New Years SE Asia cruise last Sept. but it has been selling really well and I have wondered where everyone is! Now that it is April, December doesn't really seem that far off anymore.

Andy

Since the roll calls tend to help each other and ours are now quite dead perhaps you might want to visit other threads to the same region. In the most cases the info is exchangeable for the same port. The only thing is the pricing for excursions ect. that could be different due to the different dates.

Hi Doggylover,

It was so nice of you to think of posting here on the Azamara board. Thanks for the great review. It's always important to know who NOT to use for tours. We're trying to decide on a trip to Asia for this winter, and your review will help us tremendously.

T.

Archived