What will the other "Neighborhoods" be?

So we know that the first official "Neighborhood" is the CP, but what will the others be? There is a good chance that the RP and the Boardwalk will be another 2, so what about the other 4? My guess is that the Centrums will be considered as a few of the neighborhoods, and mabey the Viking Crown Lounge. What do you guys think the other Neighborhoods will be?

So we know that the first official "Neighborhood" is the CP, but what will the others be? There is a good chance that the RP and the Boardwalk will be another 2, so what about the other 4? My guess is that the Centrums will be considered as a few of the neighborhoods, and mabey the Viking Crown Lounge. What do you guys think the other Neighborhoods will be?

You just hit on what we think is an intriguing question--is there an RP necessarily included or does the CP concept replace that? We are hoping there will be both, but telling ourselves not to hope for it. I hope you're right!

I would LOVE an outdoor movie theatre. We just recently cruised on the Emerald Princess and that was definitely my favorite feature on the ship. Nothing beats watching a feature film under the stars with the a cool Caribbean breeze and some yummy popcorn! I really hope RCCL introduces this feature on its new Genesis ships!! :)

You just hit on what we think is an intriguing question--is there an RP necessarily included or does the CP concept replace that? We are hoping there will be both, but telling ourselves not to hope for it. I hope you're right!

I don't think it will be replaced. The CP is in addition. Construction pictures show RP below CP, just a little smaller (2 or 3 decks). On the renderings there are skylights located on the lowest CP deck, to let sunlight in which I assume would be for thr RP.

Someone at Cruise Talk enlarged a still from the video of the skylights and enlarged it. You can clearly see the RP below the CP.

2423171335_c4a4010329_o.jpg

In regards to the other neighborhoods?

As one poster mentioned, with CP, RP and the board walk there are probably three. Probably a kids neighborhood (around Aquaventure and the H2O Zone), maybe a teen neighborhood (around the living room design) and an adult only neighborhood which would include the Solarium or replace anyone of these with a "Sports Complex" as a neighborhood.

I think CP will be the only true new innovative design. The rest of the new designs are probably build around existing RCI features.

I would LOVE an outdoor movie theatre. We just recently cruised on the Emerald Princess and that was definitely my favorite feature on the ship. Nothing beats watching a feature film under the stars with the a cool Caribbean breeze and some yummy popcorn! I really hope RCCL introduces this feature on its new Genesis ships!! :)

as long as they leave that feature of the other ships they can put on the Genesis whatever they want. LOL.

:D

Anybody think that they might actually have some form of neighborhood with a certain category of staterooms? Possibly, since the ship is so long and wide, there might be "parks" or small lobbies throughout the staterooms.

Seems like it'd be interesting.:cool:

Anybody think that they might actually have some form of neighborhood with a certain category of staterooms? Possibly, since the ship is so long and wide, there might be "parks" or small lobbies throughout the staterooms.

Seems like it'd be interesting.:cool:

Could also be the beginning of the multi-class cruises on RCI. If you pay yourself into a certain neighborhood it will be exclusive to you and your fellow higher paying passengers.

;)

Could also be the beginning of the multi-class cruises on RCI. If you pay yourself into a certain neighborhood it will be exclusive to you and your fellow higher paying passengers.

;)

Exactly what I was thinking. Much like what NCL is doing with the Villas on the F3 class and what MSC is doing with MSC Yacht Club on the Fantasia class.

I wonder if the Viking Crown Lounge will be a neighborhood. There was an image posted on the boards a while back and it looked as if there were two stories.

That's what I mean. I saw that somebody said it looks two stories, which it does, so I am wondering if it is a neighborhood.

I don't think it will be replaced. The CP is in addition. Construction pictures show RP below CP, just a little smaller (2 or 3 decks). On the renderings there are skylights located on the lowest CP deck, to let sunlight in which I assume would be for thr RP.

Someone at Cruise Talk enlarged a still from the video of the skylights and enlarged it. You can clearly see the RP below the CP.

I tip my (Braves) cap to you FL_Cruiser64, that's well done. Wait til I tell Bonnie V. We've been wondering. So you think that the RP might not be as tall, but still as long as normal?

I tip my (Braves) cap to you FL_Cruiser64, that's well done. Wait til I tell Bonnie V. We've been wondering. So you think that the RP might not be as tall, but still as long as normal?

Don't give me the credit. Someone at Cruise Talk did it. But when I place the link on here it get's stars (*****.com). I guess its one of the forbidden sites. I wouldn't know why though.

The discussion that the RP is below CP is ongoing for months now, since the first construction pics appeared. A user named Akerbuilder also confirmed that (he is somewhat working for Aker Yards which builds Genesis).

The picture was done by a user over there.

Don't give me the credit. Someone at Cruise Talk did it. But when I place the link on here it get's stars (*****.com). I guess its one of the forbidden sites. I wouldn't know why though.

The discussion that the RP is below CP is ongoing for months now, since the first construction pics appeared. A user named Akerbuilder also confirmed that (he is somewhat working for Aker Yards which builds Genesis).

The picture was done by a user over there.

Never been to Cruise Talk. All my stuff happens here on CC. Oh well. Again, thanks.

:D I'm so excited!!!! This ship is going to be so much fun to explore!!!

Archived