tuxedo rental

devRDH

In our Princess' Cruise Answer Book, you can order formalwear from

http://www.cruiselineformal.com or 1-800-551--5091 They also do other cruiselines. We are ordering a tux for my husband for the first time.We went to a tux rental store to measure my husband for the correct measurements. I was told it will be in our cabin when we arrive for the week and to leave it in the cabin at the end. Each ship might have a few tux, but I don't think they would have all the sizes. It would be better to pre-order it.

The price is-

Classic Black Tuxedo $85

White Dinner Jacket $85

Black and White Combo $120

Black Formal Shoes $12

Socks $6

Vest Set $20

Suspenders $5

• 2 weeks later...

My dad has rented through cruiselineformal as well and never had a problem. They were great to deal with. Order it ahead of time on line, it will be in the cabin when you arrive, or shortly thereafter, and you leave it on the day you disembark, one less thing to pack, works perfectly.

Dont forget the shoes.. they come seperate

I have a question??? Does it matter what shoes you wear with a tux? Are they special tux shoes? I will be bringing dress shoes along anyway. I would think as long as they are dress shoes they would be fine is this correct? Thanks

The reason I mentioned shoes is beacause some people will rent a tux onboard and not think of shoes at all. So they didnt bring them because theythought the tux rental comes with shoes. We got out tux on ebay a few years back - so we made out now...always rented the shoes for 12 bucks.

Archived