Strange question about Century???

hylasgirl

• 4 months later...
Wow, this is an old post of mine. I have since sailed on the Century, and some thief stole my cutest magnets!!! HOW rude!!! eh? I just don't understand people!

No doubt someone who was dressed shabbily, went out early to reserve several deck chairs every day, and complained nonstop about the food and service. ;)

hee hee... I know!!! And I even stuck the magnets up high, so you know some adult took them. Who would do that?? What is worse than that is my darling husband TOLD me that they would get stolen and I told him "oh no... who would take my cute little magnets?" So... I got to hear about that the whole cruise.

hee hee... I know!!! And I even stuck the magnets up high, so you know some adult took them. Who would do that?? What is worse than that is my darling husband TOLD me that they would get stolen and I told him "oh no... who would take my cute little magnets?" So... I got to hear about that the whole cruise.

I think I have a suspect... Maybe your DH took them just so he could say "I told you so." :cool:

Very clever of you... hmmmmm, now there is a thought!

When you see him tonight tell him you found out what happened to the magnets and see if a bead of sweat drips down his forehead or his hands suddenly become clammy. :cool:

P.S. What were the magnets of?

Cute little magnets I had collected along the trip... the one I was really sad about was one from Amsterdam that had the "Red Light District". Something I thought was funny hanging on our door... hee hee

Not bad; that's a pretty clever & funny magnet to put on the door. :D

Did you get to do a canal tour in Amsterdam?

Archived