Nightclub question

cruisnmomof2

Thanks ya'll! She will be with us at all times, especially in the nightclub. My 21 year old sister will also be with us & she was worried about my daughter feeling left out (ain't that sweet!). She's not one to just run off by herself.

CruisinMom: yes- its very important that your daughter go to that teen meeting very first night. My kids were that age on our first cruise on the Sensation= She will have a great time--even more so if she gets to hang with kids her own age. Being 17 she will be able to use the gym/spa area by herself- there is a great hot tub located in the spa area that no one knows about. Will make a great family relaxing time an hour or so before getting ready for dinner.

• 1 month later...
Not sure WHY, but the disco is open for 16 and up after 11... That is my one irk with that ship, they REALLY need a club for 21 and over... preferably 25 and over! LOL!

Im 24 until january. So you wouldnt want to PARTY with me Goin :( Im hurt.......

Crusin - I'm looking at my Capers from my Nov.1 Sensation cruise. There is a teen club called "O2"...for ages 15-17 only. There are activities listed for each night. They meet at "Spirals". With all the other activities, they also have listed: "9:30-10:30pm - Teen Disco, and 11:15pm - Late night dancing". Sounds like she'll be able to keep herself busy.

Archived