indoor pool on Jewel of the Seas?

I know the Jewel of the Seas has the Solarium, with a retractable roof. It is also listed as adults only. Does anyone know when it sails the chilly Baltics if there are any pool options warm enough for my 9 yr old? Thanks!

When the weather is inclement, they usually allow families to use the solarium pool for an hour or so in the morning and again in the afternoon. On those occasions I have been very favorably impressed by how well most families observed the special hours and when they were over, vacated the area without having to be told by the pool staff. Enjoy your Baltic cruise. It should be wonderful for you and your 9 year old.:)

The jewel has the most beautiful solarium inside pool area I have personally seen on any ship SO FAR :)

in inclimate weather the pool was open on our last jewel cruise from 12-2 and from 4-6pm for kids. the solarium jacuzzi was only for 16 and up but I guess the outdoor jacuzzi was allowed for kids? atleast that wasnt enforced. THE outdoor pool was supposedly NOT heated but boy was it warm.... go figure... :) Hope this helped. My info is only 3 weeks old and Ill be back on her in one week :D

We were on one of Jewel's short baltic cruises in April and they had 2 sessions, each 2 hours long where children were allowed in the solarium pool. The hours are printed in the Compass. Enjoy your cruise.:)

I have sailed the Jewel several times and I have never seen a problem with children in the pool. Now I have seen a child a couple of different times with a parent or grandparent, but the staff quickly advised them that the children weren't allowed and they left.

Yes .Very pretty indoor pool,however there is no oversight,so kids are in it all day making it look like a tacky get together for anybody..

Huh??? they were very strict with kids being in there. We had family time and the minute it was over they were out of there.

Archived