I just got the best mothers day gift!!!

jody92998

My five children just surprised me with a cruise!!!! They made a beautiful poster with pictures of ships and menus and cruise decorations and a card saying " Guess who's going on a cruise"? And the next page said " We wish we could give you the world, but we'll have to settle for letting you see some of it" "Thanks for being the best mom in the world"......I have the greatest kids in the world. Just wanted to tell my "cruise friends" on here." Happy Mothers Day" to all....Jody

All I have to do is pick the cruise. I'm looking at fall on the fantasy, after the dry dock. Maybe the halloween cruise at the end of october. Im trying to find a date that some of the kids can cruise too. One daughter can't go at all because she is pregnant. I'm so excited!!!(second grandchild) and a cruise!!! How blessed can one person get? Thanks to all!! Will let ya'll know more later.

Jody

All I have to do is pick the cruise. I'm looking at fall on the fantasy, after the dry dock. Maybe the halloween cruise at the end of october. Im trying to find a date that some of the kids can cruise too. One daughter can't go at all because she is pregnant. I'm so excited!!!(second grandchild) and a cruise!!! How blessed can one person get? Thanks to all!! Will let ya'll know more later.

Jody

Jody...there is a roll call for that cruise. A nice group of us are already booked on the halloween sailing...come and say hello. :)

OOps..actually we're leaving the day after halloween...spending Halloween night in NOLA for pre-cruise....anyway, come and check out the roll call.

And congratulations on your wonderful gift!! :D

My five children just surprised me with a cruise!!!! They made a beautiful poster with pictures of ships and menus and cruise decorations and a card saying " Guess who's going on a cruise"? And the next page said " We wish we could give you the world, but we'll have to settle for letting you see some of it" "Thanks for being the best mom in the world"......I have the greatest kids in the world. Just wanted to tell my "cruise friends" on here." Happy Mothers Day" to all....Jody

I hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day!!! Your kids sound wonderful. Congratulations.;)

Wow, that's great!!!! Congrats to you and Happy Mothers day. Gee, if my calendar reads right father's day is on the horizon....hmmmm.

Archived