Carnival Destiny secret door???

shorjai

does anybody know any secret door in carnival destiny?? just want some romantic time. =].... 12 more days till cruise, cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

Head towards the bow on the 4th or 5th deck and there will be a door on the port side at the very end of the hall(not sure if there is one on the starboard), take it and more than likely you will be alone. We went out at night once and caught a sunset on the last night, it was very cooooooooooooooool!!!

I just got home from the Destiny on Sunday and hubby and I looked for the secret door and could not find it. We were looking on the higher decks tho. Maybe we will find it on the next cruise.

I'm assuming since Destiny and Triumph are in the same class of ship that the door is in the same place - I was able to access it from decks 6 and 7 (below that they had roped off because of the high winds we had). It was really nice - I was able to look up into the bridge, and there was another ship ahead of us all lit up. Very pretty!

is it in front or the back of the ship?? its between deck 6 and 7 hmmmm interseting... hopefully i can find it

Yup, the front - there's one door on each side of the ship.

Not sure how far the decks go down, I think at least to deck 4? But I couldn't get down there with the staircases being roped.

First, there are no "secret" doors on the Carnival Destiny. :D The doors to the forward observation decks are all published on the deck plans, nothing secret about them.

2868850760094016484S600x600Q85.jpg

The open bow area is on deck four. It is the crew recreation area and not open to passengers. Above this area you can see observation decks on deck 5,6 and seven with the bridge on deck 8. Deck 5 is closed to passengers but decks 6 and 7 are open to anyone and accessible from those decks.

You cannot gain access to the forward areas on decks 4 and 5 because they are located behind the Palladium, the main show theater. Decks 6 and 7 are passenger cabin decks.

The best deck for sea watching is deck 9, above the bridge. As you can see in the photo, the bridge extends beyond the sides of the ship. On deck 9 you can walk out on these "flying wings" and have a 270 degree view.

As for a "romantic deck" I find them all romantic.:D But if you are interested in an "amorous deck" none of them really fill the bill. They are all public decks. If you are bellow the bridge you will be in full view of several Italian males. :o

Archived