am i crazy or am i a cruise critic stalker

ok my question is am i nuts i come here and read as much as i can about cruise ships and read reviews and go to the ports and watch the ships sail out i havent gone on a cruise yet because i owe back child support for a child that is not mine aka the mother of the child told me it was mine i belived her and so i signed the birth cert and then 3 yrs later she tells me she is not mine went to court to get it changed but no luck so for the last 18 yrs i have been paying child support for a child that is not mine , but i dont pay as i should so now im in the prosess of trying to get it paid off so i can get a passport i know i could go on a cruise without one but i dont want to take the chance ,,,, so am i a stalker on here or am i just CRAZY ABOUT CRUISE SHIPS LOL i really do love this board and i come here every day to read my friends think im a freak lol

thanks

steve omaha

ok my question is am i nuts i come here and read as much as i can about cruise ships and read reviews and go to the ports and watch the ships sail out i havent gone on a cruise yet because i owe back child support for a child that is not mine aka the mother of the child told me it was mine i belived her and so i signed the birth cert and then 3 yrs later she tells me she is not mine went to court to get it changed but no luck so for the last 18 yrs i have been paying child support for a child that is not mine , but i dont pay as i should so now im in the prosess of trying to get it paid off so i can get a passport i know i could go on a cruise without one but i dont want to take the chance ,,,, so am i a stalker on here or am i just CRAZY ABOUT CRUISE SHIPS LOL i really do love this board and i come here every day to read my friends think im a freak lol

thanks

steve omaha

I think you are addicted to cruising without ever being on a cruise ship. LOL. That may be a first. :D

[A Simple DNA test should help you with your child support issue.]

it has been proven that the child is not mine but in the courts eyes once you sign that piece of paper you are the farther for the rest of your life

so now im just trying to pay off what i owe in back child support so i can get a passport the child is now 18 so it will end soon i hope the real father doesnt have to pay a dime but gets all the bennies of being a dad , all thou it be a dead beat dad he could of stepup to the plate and took over but then why should he someone els was paying for him ...

I might have one up on you-- since I bore easily--

I can tell you that this site is quite addicting. Been a member since 2000 and have close to 30,000 posts. Read your post and wanted to see what the heck you could be posting for 21 things-- so i did a search.

Trying to figure out what not paying child support has to do with taking a cruise--- could you enlighten me on that one please.

same with passports-- what does one have to do with another.

Not paying child support makes one a dead beat--not a criminal

it is not a crime to be a deadbeat--- so why couldnt you get a passport?

oh no more money to a women please lol im as gay as they come but i was married once and have one son but then in a moment of weakness and alot of bosse i had sex with my best friend so when she said she was pregant i thought it was mine boy was i stupid lol now i know all you are thinking in CRAZY lol i think i am too after reading this lol

thanks

steveomaha aka the gay denture king lol :p

Actually, being in arrears in child support IS a crime - and one you can go to jail for, have tax refunds seized, have your car booted, lose your professional license.

Search on Passport Denial - the State Dept can/will deny you a passport if you have a certain level of arearages.

I might have one up on you-- since I bore easily--

I can tell you that this site is quite addicting. Been a member since 2000 and have close to 30,000 posts. Read your post and wanted to see what the heck you could be posting for 21 things-- so i did a search.

Trying to figure out what not paying child support has to do with taking a cruise--- could you enlighten me on that one please.

same with passports-- what does one have to do with another.

Not paying child support makes one a dead beat--not a criminal

it is not a crime to be a deadbeat--- so why couldnt you get a passport?

ok if you owe more then 2500 in back child support you can not get a passport i dont want to take a cruise without one just incase something should happen and with my luck it reall could i dont want to be stuck in some country and not be able to get home and yes for one child that i have i am a dead beat dad but for my son i have paid in full

tried that yrs ago didnt help the state said and i quote better to have a dad then no dad at all ... the mother wouldnt give then the real dads name even thou we all knew who it was they would go after him so now at 18 the child support is just about over and when im paid up and done it will all be behind me

thanks

steve

ok if you owe more then 2500 in back child support you can not get a passport

wow-- the stuff we learn on cruise message boards--- :D

i also never knew that a man had to pay child support if its proven the child is not yours...

ok now i feel better knowing i am really nuts lol more like a nut case

i guess maybe i should of not said anything about the back child support or the stuff that surounded it but i feel i have nothing to hide .. but anyway thanks for the replys i love this site and the day that i get to book my first cruise you will all know about it lol i really enjoy readding this stuff on this site and i like most can not wait to see the new ship genisis i will be living back in fortlauderdale when i makes its way there

thanks

steveomaha

steveomaha, I applaude you for your openness(spelled correctly)? look at it as just another bill to pay. But how about this--why not book a cruise to Hawaii??? I don't think you'd need a passport for that one. Just a suggestion since it seems you dying to board a ship. I feel for you because even when I see cruise ships in the san francisco bay i get that feeling... maybe you can keep us posted for the Genesis. Since your in ft. lauderdale you may see when she arrives.. I'll be on it for the maiden voyage and have never been the ft. lauderdale. Can you help me out? Where's a nice place to stay, how far is the port, etc...We'll get you on a cruise yet!!!!

has to do with being the 'psychological parent' of the child - if you got to X point in raising the child with a parent/child relationship before finding out you aren't the parent - you are the 'de facto' parent according to the court. only time DNA does not trump. In some states, if the woman is legally married (even if separated for years) when she becomes pregnant, then it's the husband's child legally even if he was nowhere around at time of conception.

wow-- the stuff we learn on cruise message boards--- :D

i also never knew that a man had to pay child support if its proven the child is not yours...

thanks coolnrj i will be right there on the side on the port watching the genisis come in i would be more then happy to give you ideas on where to stay there are alot of nice hotels right there at the port hyatt 66 is one and there are a few others you know i could even give you a ride to the port to take you cruise just so i could see it up close lol my plan is to have this debt paid off in 2 yrs so me and my bf can take our first cruise together he has been on a cruise before he went on carnival back in 2003 his work gave him a cruise as a christmas gift it was a singles cruise lol they didnt know he was gay so i had to stay home

i lived in fortlauderdale for 5 yrs before we moved back to omaha last oct so i could be closer to my grandson but we dont like it back here its to cold and to cloudy so we are going to move back to ftlauderdale in nov i cant wait lol

thanks

steveomaha :)

Basically, in most cases courts won't make a previously "legitimate" child illegitimate. So once you are declared the parent (by whatever means - signing the birth certificate, by court order, etc) it's extremely hard for that to be overturned even with a DNA test proving you aren't the child's parent.

Anyway to double up those payments and be paid up in 1 year? If so consider the inaugural of the genesis. What better cruise for your first one? We have a large group from cruise critic going. Check out some of the threads about it.:cool:

Personally, I find my stress level is much more manageable if I even just think of vacationing, whether cruise or land. It's turned into a great hobby for me. I have more dreams than time and money, but, hey, I'm rich in fantasies!

While my time off work is reasonably generous, I can't cruise a lot, but, I do enjoy the build up to taking a cruise, doing the research and planning, learning about the various amenities onboard, enjoy reading stories from others. While I may not be living the cruiseship life, I am absolutely indulging myself in the anticipation which can be just as fun.

No, you aren't crazy, you are just looking forward to when you can take your cruise. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

And thank you for helping to support a child, regardless of the facts. Keeping a child out of poverty is a good thing, altho your wallet suffered.

thanks

steve omaha

thanks lol i guess now i can stop paying the shrink you have certified it lol thank you how much do i owe you lol

:D

oh no more money to a women please lol im as gay as they come but i was married once and have one son but then in a moment of weakness and alot of bosse i had sex with my best friend so when she said she was pregant i thought it was mine boy was i stupid lol now i know all you are thinking in CRAZY lol i think i am too after reading this lol

thanks

steveomaha aka the gay denture king lol :p

Hey, Steveomaha a/k/a the gay denture king, maybe you could try adding some punctuation to your posts to make them a lot easier to read.

hi kelly

sorry about that, all my freinds on this other board i belong to give me a hard time about that and my spelling lol . so when they want to chat with me we go to yahoo and do it via voice chat, that way i dont have to type and spell and puntucate lol do they have spell check on here if they do i cant find it lol lol

thanks steve

i just want to thank all of you folks for replying to my post this is a wonderfull group to belong too .. i tell everyone about it , i tell them it is a great place to go if your thinking about a cruise or if you want to know anything about cruises and cruise ships .. cruise critic is a great cruise family to belong too everyone for the most part is so warm and carrying

thank you all for making me feel wellcomed

thanks

steveomaha aka the gay denture king :)

Archived