Latitudes Question....less than 7 days no Lat?

SakeDad

We were on the 3 day repo a few weeks ago and I have never heard anything from the Latitudes department with a number or anything. Do we not qualify since it was under 7 days? Just thought this might be the case.:cool:

We were on the 3 day repo a few weeks ago and I have never heard anything from the Latitudes department with a number or anything. Do we not qualify since it was under 7 days? Just thought this might be the case.:cool:

You are assigned your number when you book your first cruise. It is on your pre-registration. If you call the Lattitudes desk they can give it to you. Make sure you give it to NCL the next time you cruise or they may assign a new one.

Yes your short repo cruises count towards your latitudes status. At present it is the number of cruises that you take and not the number of days that you cruise that determines your status. This may change under Freestyle 2.0

Hopes this helps

Cheers

Dennis

you lat number in on your past cruise paperwork....on some it's listed as a latitude number and other's it's your customer number.

if you signed up on ncl.com for "my account"..and had that cruise showing, your latitude number should be there, also.

Being new to these things...does your first NCL cruise count towards lattitudes program? In other words, when does Lattitudes kick in? I know you have to have one cruise completed, but then do they count that cruise when you take your next one, or does your second cruise become the "first" cruise that counts in terms of Lattitudes. Does this make any sense to anyone??? :confused: LOL!!! :D

you get assigned a number when you book your cruise, it becomes your "past" cruise number as soon as you get off that cruise. for future cruises, you need to make sure that the same number is assigned to your new bookinging..otherwise they assign a new number (which you then have to get it all straightened out)

they may or may not send out a card with your number on it...if they have your email, they will send emails with the new promos.

Being new to these things...does your first NCL cruise count towards lattitudes program? In other words, when does Lattitudes kick in? I know you have to have one cruise completed, but then do they count that cruise when you take your next one, or does your second cruise become the "first" cruise that counts in terms of Lattitudes. Does this make any sense to anyone??? :confused: LOL!!! :D

Yeah, it does make sense. Once you have completed your first cruise, it counts as cruises completed in the lattitudes program.

It's really a simple program. Your cruises are counted once they are complete. So, the Bronze level is 1 to 4 cruises. If you have completed 3 cruises, and have reserved your 4th cruise and want to reserve your 5th cruise, you are still at the bronze level until the 4th cruise is complete.

you get assigned a number when you book your cruise, it becomes your "past" cruise number as soon as you get off that cruise. for future cruises, you need to make sure that the same number is assigned to your new bookinging..otherwise they assign a new number (which you then have to get it all straightened out)

they may or may not send out a card with your number on it...if they have your email, they will send emails with the new promos.

Okay! I will try to keep track of that! Thank you! :)

Archived