Taxi Fare From Miami To Fll

BRITBEAR

We are also interested in this question as we will be flying into Miami in Jan 09, for our cruise out of Ft Lauderdale. We are spending 4 nts in Miami prior to sailing - New Years eve being one of them - can't wait.

I flew to Miami for my Westerdam cruise out of Fort Lauderdale. I went to the line for taxis and they gave me two options - shared ride for 40 something, and town car for 90. I took the town car. On the way back to Miami it was a similar amount, even though it was a regular taxi rather than town car service.

We also took the town car service for about $90, plus gratuity. That's the way to go! :) There were two of us.

On the way back to the airport, we took a shared shuttle and it was a nightmare! The air conditioning didn't seem to be working, so we boiled. The shuttle made about 3 stops at other ships, before heading off on a bumpy ride to the airport and all the airline stops. There was a man on our shuttle that missed his flight because he didn't realize that the shuttle made other stops to ships.

Archived