Where do I find my Mariner number?

sppunk

We just completed our first HAL cruise, but on board I never received anything welcoming us as a Mariner at the end of the cruise (most all lines, on the final night, place a welcome packet describing repeat passenger benefits).

I'm looking at booking the Zuiderdam Panama Canal 10-day trip but would like to enter my Mariner number on the booking.

Oh, and if anyone knows the address to HAL, could you please share? I would like to write HAL regarding our experience on the Westerdam - whom should I direct a letter toward?

Thanks!

Edit: N/M - I was able to find where to lookup my Mariner number online, although it was tricky to find!

If you go to the HAL homepage (http://www.hollandamerica.com) and scroll to the bottom, there is a list of links in small type: Home About Us News Mariner Society Legal & Privacy ....

Click on Mariner Society then the ID Lookup tab. You have to enter you name, zip code, DOB and country. If you don't get a hit, you should be able to call HAL (phone and email on the Contact Us page).

Hope this helps!

Doug

If you have a TA you use for travel advise them that you have not got your Mariner No. they will contact HAL and add it to your file. Also the Mariner Magazine (Next one should be out in the fall) will have your mariner no. on the mailing info.:)

Mariner's Number - on HAL's web page there is a place where you can contact the Mariner society via e-mail.

Stein Kruse

300 Elliott Avenue West

Seattle, WA 98119

Hope this helps.

:confused: Why do you provide the President/CEO's name as a contact person for information pertaining to Mariners Society?

Margaret Binnendyk recently retired from her position as Director of the Mariners Society. The person in that position now is JoAnn Taylor.

Telephone for Mariners Society is 800-547-9139

As posted above, there is a link on the HAL site for e-mail contact.

Oh, and if anyone knows the address to HAL, could you please share? I would like to write HAL regarding our experience on the Westerdam - whom should I direct a letter toward?

You can address your comments to Guest Relations at the address provided by Krazy Kruisers. Be sure to reference the booking number for the cruise you are writing them about.

:confused: Why do you provide the President/CEO's name as a contact person for information pertaining to Mariners Society?

I don't think that portion of sppunk's had anything to do with the Mariner Society. He was asking who to write to about a cruise experience.

This is what sppunk wrote as the header on the OP.
Yes, he/she asked that question and he/she also included:

sppunk: you can also email your questions or comments to HAL. On their main page, click Contact Us in the lower right corner, then the E-Mail Us tab. You will be given a form to fill out, with about 15 choices of topic. If your's isn't there just pick a close one ... like Post Cruise Questions to make your post-cruise comments!

Yes, he/she asked that question and he/she also included:

Quote:

It is simply my personal opinion (with which no one has to agree :) ) that not every letter, request, complaint, compliment, comment, opinion etc etc needs to be addressed to the President/CEO. There are all sorts of capable people at HAL who can receive some of this correspondence IN MY personal opinion. Mariners Society and Guest Relations to name two.

B]It is simply my personal opinion (with which no one has to agree :) ) that not every letter, request, complaint, compliment, comment, opinion etc etc needs to be addressed to the President/CEO. There are all sorts of capable people at HAL who can receive some of this correspondence IN MY personal opinion. Mariners Society and Guest Relations to name two.

[/b]

I certainly agree that not every comment (etc) has to go to the 'top', but others are free to provide that information if they wish. The OP might then appreciate the contact info for Guest Relations since you've already provided the information for the Mariner Society (and that part is moot now anyway :) ).

Archived