Drink Of The Day Glasses

jgmpuma

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a glass one from Royal Caribbean. It has the anchor logos on it and it is shaped to look like the Viking Crown Lounge, at least 15 years old. The only one I ever thought was worth saving.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I have 4 of the wonderful heavy glass with orange swirl's and blue rim and bottom for frozen margarita's from the Mariner 4 years ago. I love them, and they have a little blob of glass with the RCCL stamp on the side. (at least thats what I think its supposed to be..lol)

Don't like the plastic ones, hope to get some beautys from the Independence of the Sea's in Dec..

We shall see..

Probably cost me 20 per glass...lol, don't care..

• 4 weeks later...

Absolutely no value what so ever - other then the memory you have of what was in it- and what you were doing when you were drinking it! ;)

I have over 20 Royal Caribbean glasses (not plastic either) 10 Princess glasses, 4 Disney glasses and I don't know how many of the little "Loving Cups" they give you on Royal after dinner......I love to use them when I entertain.

Me too! I have glass and plastic froo-froo glasses from RCC and Carnival. I will be using them next week-end for our pre-cruise party. Really makes it fun I think.

I LOVED the swirl glasses like dulcimergirl has. I brought home 2 and the stem broke on 1 on the trip. (of course, the only break of any so far) but I have saved it, and will do something with polymer clay someday.

I have eight of those Ship on a Stick trophies they give out on Carnival. I'm getting to be the trivia champ of the fleet. No value to anyone but me, I'm afraid. ;)

don't be too sure...I just saw a thread started by someone who was interested in buying those ship on a stick tropies...the thread is in this forum...check it out

• 2 weeks later...

Archived