Book it! You will not be disappointed.

cynt

I just returned from my Alaska cruise. I'll write a review later but I just wanted to let everyone who is thinking about taking an Alaskan cruise - BOOK IT! You will not be disappointed. I researched and researched before I booked my cruise and the cost factor and is it really all that had me stuck between Alaska, the Caribbean or Walt Disney World. I do not regret my choice one bit. Even the HIGH priced excursions were worth it. This is definitely something you should experience. I'm still in AWE of God's mighty works. I even believe those who are not into nature and natural beauty will enjoy this trip. It's kind of like once you see it with your own eyes you're awe struck and words can't describe it.

BOOK IT! BOOK IT! BOOK IT!

This is definitely something you should experience. I'm still in AWE of God's mighty works. I even believe those who are not into nature and natural beauty will enjoy this trip. It's kind of like once you see it with your own eyes you're awe struck and words can't describe it.

LOL... You sound exactly like me when I went my first time;)

Enjoyed it so much we are going again in a few days!

Thanks,

John

I just returned from my Alaska cruise. I'll write a review later but I just wanted to let everyone who is thinking about taking an Alaskan cruise - BOOK IT! You will not be disappointed. I researched and researched before I booked my cruise and the cost factor and is it really all that had me stuck between Alaska, the Caribbean or Walt Disney World. I do not regret my choice one bit. Even the HIGH priced excursions were worth it. This is definitely something you should experience. I'm still in AWE of God's mighty works. I even believe those who are not into nature and natural beauty will enjoy this trip. It's kind of like once you see it with your own eyes you're awe struck and words can't describe it.

I definitely agree! I have been wanting to go to Alaska for years but always had an excuse until this year. We just returned from out cruisetour and now looking at itineraries. Words, pictures, even tv shows cannot even begin to describe the beauty!

Everyone does have to experience Alaska with their own eyes! There is no other way to capture the beauty! We went for the first time last year on the Zuiderdam. We had a wonderful cruise, completed by our excursions. After getting home we knew you wanted to go back someday. In April we decided that we would go back this July and do 6 days of independent interior travel and a southbound cruise on the Volendam. So definitely go to Alaska and keep going back. One visit is not enough!!!!!

Thank you all for your thoughts on your Alaska experiences. Although I have not been yet, I understand what you mean. It has to be breathtaking and awesome and just magnificent. We are going on an Inside Passage cruise on Star Princess July 20. We are bringing a digital camera and video camera but I am guessing even if we get spectacular shots, they won't do Alaska justice. I am excited beyond words and my fear is that once there I will not want to come back to reality! But.... just have to go and perhaps go again, and again, and again :).

So glad you loved Alaska. You'll love it even more each time you go back. Took my first cruise there back in 1994 on the old Regal Princess before Alaska got "discovered". But there's still plenty of room for everyone and I echo your sentiments exactly. Go and go often.

Mac:) :) :)

I always thought that why would I cruise to a colder climate like Alaska - then I saw a travel show that featured the Radiance in Alaska and that's when I made my decision. So looking forward to our first Alaska cruise!

Thanks for posting and reaffirming my decision.

Shoo

Archived