Bingo on Imagination-What is the age restriction???

mikil321

Hi there! We are going on Imagination in August and have a 15 year old daughter that would like to play bingo. Is she allowed to play? and if she ever won can she keep the prize or is there an age limit to this game . I know there can be quite a big jackpot at times. Has anyone had teens play?Thanks in advance Mikil

HI

Two years ago on Glory, my neice who was 11 years old was able to play the bingo. I saw alot of kids playing, so unless something has changed, I am sure she can play, Its only like 5 games per session, and if I remember right it was 20 dollars for a strip of 3 cards.

I won 400 dollars once, they just gave me cash, so I am sure if kids can play, they can get the money.

Have a great cruise

as long as you stay with her---she can play--but it will be you that will have to take the winnings.

Bingo costs 10.00 for 1 card per game-- or 3 for 20.00-games do noto last long at all- takes longer to sell cards then it does for the game itself.

sometimes along the week you will get a sale-- "gringo bingo" and its like 10 games on the same card for 10 bucks..keep an eye out for that one. Crowded but fun

On the Inspiration a couple of weeks ago I heard one person selling the cards ask a girl if she was 18 and then heard another seller ask two "tween" girls to wait for their guardian to buy cards. I don't see any reason why they can't play, but you have to be 18 to buy.

I was hoping he would ask me if I was over 18, but no such luck:p .

We were on the Spirit a couple of weeks ago and my daughter wanted to play Bingo, but I wanted to go on the Galley tour. I asked if she could play and was told yes, but she wouldn't be able to claim any prizes - someone 18 or over needed to be present. Luckily, I was able to leave when my DH decided to play. It would be just our luck that she would win when an adult wasn't with her (my 16 yr old was).

Hi there! We are going on Imagination in August and have a 15 year old daughter that would like to play bingo. Is she allowed to play? and if she ever won can she keep the prize or is there an age limit to this game . I know there can be quite a big jackpot at times. Has anyone had teens play?Thanks in advance Mikil

We just got off the Liberty Ship on July 5th my 15 year old daughter played bingo every session. She bought her own cards and was handed the $150 when she won.

Archived