Upgraded on Emerald to right above the Disco, Do I want it?

chipmaster

Got upgraded from a interior room to the deck and rooms right above the disco/dance room :eek:

Should I be worried?

Should I ask for my dark interior room back?

Since its a European trip the views aren't as iimportant as a good night sleep prior to the very busy port days!

Got upgraded from a interior room to the deck and rooms right above the disco/dance room :eek:

Should I be worried?

Should I ask for my dark interior room back?

Since its a European trip the views aren't as iimportant as a good night sleep prior to the very busy port days!

I am not understanding what you ended up with? :)

You need to tell us the room number. it would help.

marilyn

We have E501, 503, 505, starboard side of the boat at the back and above the disco and E502 on the port side. It was an upgrade from interior rooms I forgot where.

We have E501, 503, 505, starboard side of the boat at the back and above the disco. It was an upgrade from interior rooms I forgot where.

You won't be above the Disco...there is nothing above Skywalkers. You will be above Explorers Lounge...which is used for evening games and live acts. It is not open past midnight at the latest, so unless you are a very early sleeper, this should not affect you. Most of the activities there are not unusually loud anyway. Enjoy your view and rest easy.

I just looked up your rooms on princess site and you are right above the Explorers Lounge. The disco(Club fusion) is in the aft of the ship. I do not think you will have a problem at all.

Marilyn

You won't be above the Disco...there is nothing above Skywalkers. You will be above Explorers Lounge...which is used for evening games and live acts. It is not open past midnight at the latest, so unless you are a very early sleeper, this should not affect you. Most of the activities there are not unusually loud anyway. Enjoy your view and rest easy.

Thanks... I was looking at my updated papers and the ship plans and saw the lounge with "Dance floor" and went :eek:

Thanks... I was looking at my updated papers and the ship plans and saw the lounge with "Dance floor" and went :eek:

You're welcome...nothing to :eek: about.:D Have a great time and enjoy the upgrade.

I just looked up your rooms on princess site and you are right above the Explorers Lounge. The disco(Club fusion) is in the aft of the ship. I do not think you will have a problem at all.
Marilyn is correct. You're above the Explorer's Lounge, not the disco, so you shouldn't have any problem. In all the years I've been on CC, I haven't seen a single complaint about being above Explorer's Lounge.

sorry for the disco reference, but I saw the ship plans and saw stage and dance floor and was thinking, band and dancing well you know :D

Good to know I'll be sleeping well ;)

Archived