Summer 2009 Caribbean Cruise????

unionville3

Is the Caribbean Princess out of New York really my only option for a summer 2009 Caribbean cruise? :( There must be other Princess options, right?

Yes, there are other Princess options but only from Europe and Alaska. The sailing from NY is the only one to the caribbean, summer 2009. :(

You'll find many who agree that there should be more Caribbean options in the summer. We will be looking at other lines, unfortunately, as we do not want to leave from New York (and we are New Yorkers!). The itinerary is not interesting to us and too many sea days.

I started cruising in December (Christmas time), so I could get more options with Princess. It woud be nice to see more options during the summer months. Look at other times or try a different line.

I am a teacher, and summer cruising means that I can take longer trips. We have cruised Princess over Easter, but we really wanted a June date. I guess we will be trying the Freedom next summer. Thank you!

I am a teacher, and summer cruising means that I can take longer trips. We have cruised Princess over Easter, but we really wanted a June date. I guess we will be trying the Freedom next summer. Thank you!

We have also been looking at the Freedom...:D

I, too, wish there were more Princess options from the East coast in the Summer months. With the high cost and ever changing airline flights, and the lower value of the dollar abroad, it surprises me that Princess doesn't keep more ships at home. Besides the Caribbean, they could do itineraries to New England/Canada all Summer, or Bermuda only, or even a more exotic Caribbean itinerary...ports that are less traveled. At at time when there are more and more fees and restrictions with air travel, Princess sends their ships even further away from the US....hmm.

Archived