Monarch vs sos

This week's report is that they are putting in some little touches and upgrades on the Monarch in anticipation on moving her to Florida.

I have sailed on both, and I think that if you enjoyed the Sovereign, you will definitely like the Monarch.

I loved the sos it was a some what old but a lot of good times but how is the monarch will it have the same fill

You lost me there somewhere... I think you are asking if the Monarch and the Sovereign will be about the same. The answer is yes, they are sister ships and will be quite alike. :o

FLCruiser64 was on the Monarch with us this past weekend and told us (and posted last night) that he thinks Monarch is in better shape than Sovereign. I posted that they are doing some work on Monarch already; perhaps it's routine, but I suspect not. I haven't sailed Sovereign, but I can tell you that Monarch has the best crew we have encountered on RCI, and many of them will be staying with the ship when she goes to PC.:)

Archived