Bet you havent done this........

We were so sad to leave our last cruise. We recently built-on to our house and we made an exact replica of our room. I even took some paperwork from our stateroom to add to the realness, even took the icebucket, glasses, magazines, and toliet paper icon_rolleyes.gif . Its the same size, with the EXACT same material, took awhile but i found some. I went to a few supply store and found the same, or pretty close to the same, safe that they used, we are using the same combination. Everything is exactly the same, from the lifeboat and emergeny orders on the door, to the number of hangers in the closet. We even took all the stuff out of the mini-fridge on the ship and its now at the one in the room, we never drink it or eat it though, just take it out and put another in. It was an interior so no window problem, if anyones adding on to their house i suggest you do this too, its something to pass the time from one cruise to the next! icon_smile.gif

alrighty then !!!

Until our Cruise Critic Group Alaska Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;08;06;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000

Come check out the links below for our Cruise Critic group cruise to Alaska - August 2004

http://messages.cruisecritic.com/2/OpenTopic?a=frm&s=927093444&f=9693034447

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=43

Carnival Holiday 1991

Norwegian Sea August 2001

Carnival Triumph August 2003

Celebrity Horizon October 2003

Now you have no reason to go on a real cruise.... icon_biggrin.gif

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=03>

<param name="day" value=19>

<param name="hour" value=17>

</applet>

Donuts, is there anything they can't do....

I can see this on a future episode of Trading Spaces or that type of show.

What a good way to cure PCD.

Grand Princess - Sept 2002

Voyager - Sept 2003

Explorer countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;09;19;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

until EOS with friends from the VOS

- Sept 2004

yup, just couldnt leave good 'ol 7513- If anyone is going on the explore with cabin #7513 can you measure how long the sofa was? Thats the only thing im unsure about, and mabey send me the paperwork too, mine is getting real old and crumpled icon_frown.gif . But only from the EOS 7513, just to make sure its the same, thnx

And once again we see a prime example of some folks that have entirely too much time and money on their hands. Have you put any thought into Astros tickets or Rockets playoff tickets? They'll cost you about the same.

Sophie

Have any of you seen the house in Martinique that is a replica of a ship? I saw it and it is WILD! Have some pics of it also. The house was also featured on Extreme Homes on HGTV.

<font color="#0000CC" face="Lydian Csv BT" size="4">~~Shelia~~</font></p>

Sailing the Mariner in.......

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<font color="#003399" face="Benguiat Bk BT">Carnival Destiny 2002</font>

I think someone must've stayed in a suite. The cabins I've had are so small, the tage "idiot" would be attached to me if I did it. But then again, I could make the entire house just a couple hundred sq ft. Would save on construction of a new home. icon_rolleyes.gif

-Monte

some of my cruising photos:

http://community.webshots.com/user/m1bisson

A bad day cruising is better than a good day at work.

The worst cruise I ever took was pretty damned good.

Platinum with RCI, a couple cruises with NCL and 1 with CCL

Who's coming with us on the Norwegian Sun?

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800000&cdt=2004;12;11;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived