Rhapsody Discharges Gray Water in Alaska, Captain Suspended

I wonder if the "Ocean Rangers" wear speedos, masks and a cape? :rolleyes:

IMO, the environmentalists in (and outside) AK are trying to run off the oil industry and the cruising industry... They certainly control the Alaskan legislature. if the environmental extremists are successful, I hope that remaining Alaskans will enjoy paying their own way... no more huge individual subsidies, and welcome to sales and income taxes like the rest of us...

LL

I wonder if the "Ocean Rangers" wear speedos, masks and a cape? :rolleyes:

IMO, the environmentalists in (and outside) AK are trying to run off the oil industry and the cruising industry... They certainly control the Alaskan legislature. if the environmental extremists are successful, I hope that remaining Alaskans will enjoy paying their own way... no more huge individual subsidies, and welcome to sales and income taxes like the rest of us...

LL

The government of Alaska has gone too far. Ok this is not the Valdez folks but

betwen the taxes Alaska threw on the cruise industry and the conditions they impose - sounds they are just looking to collect fines to line the state coffers. Heck they need to replace the 250 million for the Bridge to nowhere.

I loved visiting Alaska and would go back in a heartbeat BUT I am gonna think twice before lining the state pockets anytime too soon.

I'm all for saving the envirement &ect.. SOOOOOOOO..

Just send the Rhapsody back to Galveston, heck waters in the Gulf are already, UHH... Gray, Greenish Gray, Brown, and colors unknown at times.... :p :p :eek:

Nobody in the Gulf will mind... IMO.... :p

Just send the Rhapsody back to Galveston, heck waters in the Gulf are already, UHH... Gray, Greenish Gray, Brown, and colors unknown at times.... :p :p :eek:

LOL!!!!!

Amen! Since gray water is discharged shower water, etc and not sewage, it would probably be in improvement for Galveston Bay :D !

Archived