Hopefully the ultimate Aft thread with Pictures (vent, and beams)

flvol77

Any pics of C753 category BB on the Sapphire Princess? We are sailing this cabin in June to Alaska. We grabbed it, after having a minisuite. Although we will have a smaller room, we thought the view was an excellent trade off.

I hope...;)

But anyway, any pics?

Thanks, this is an awesome thread!

Really GREAT effort on providing these pics!

One would think that Princess, who is trying to sell these cabins, and pays for a Web site, could do the same. Or, at least have pics of different cabins available to CSRs so they could advise. Once again, CC members take the lead!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have A749 booked on a steal of a deal for Alaska next month. Another option is an Emerald deck mini. My concern with the Aloha baalcony room is that it looks like the balcony is very small. Does anyone have any experience with this room?

Thanks,

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

I love this thread....I'm having a crappy year at work (I am a Financial Advisor with one of the dreadful companies on WS) and I have Grand C753 booked for next March and I CAN'T WAIT...so this thread makes me smile as I can look at our cabin all I want! THANKS OP and all the rest! cruise on. Donna

I love this thread....I'm having a crappy year at work (I am a Financial Advisor with one of the dreadful companies on WS) and I have Grand C753 booked for next March and I CAN'T WAIT...so this thread makes me smile as I can look at our cabin all I want! THANKS OP and all the rest! cruise on. Donna

Know that you are a financial advisor I can appreciate how much you need this cruise.

Having just got off the Grand a couple of weeks ago, I thought you could use this photo of sunrise from C753. It should give you something to look forward to.

IMGP0491.jpg.6675cd8ca71a868bd51900ff1f721844.jpg

Thanks so much!!! We are sailing on the Ruby Princess to the Carribean in January. We have C753? Anyone have any thoughts about our choice? Any pics? Thanks again OP for all your work on this thread. Maggie AKA Donder1

What we enjoyed about C753 on the Grand was the privacy as well as the terrific view over the wake.

With our own private corridor and neighbours on only one side it really was a great choice. The balcony was not as large as we expected but with the extra depth it was easier to find a spot in the sun or the shade as we wished.

We loved it!

Notice one thing - On Caribe Deck I didn't have room to put the 7 in front of every number. Just add a 7 and you will have the cabin number. All Balconies on Caribe deck are a BB balcony.

Also if some can't read the numbers, right click and save as to your computer, put it into "my pictures" and when you open it you should be able to enlarge the picture.

There are BA balconies in addition to BB balconies on Caribe deck also Penthouse Suites with balconies.

Hey h2so4! (sulfuric acid? I'm guessing there is a story there :) )

We're in B753 on the 6/21 Ruby sailing and your pictures and descriptions make me feel a LOT better about this cabin choice. This is our 1st cruise on a large ship. We have a 38' Carver ACMY and love to sit on the rear deck and watch and listen to the wake. The Ruby should be a bit quieter than two 454 cubic inch engines!

Thanks again to everyone for all their hard work on this thread.

Bob

Burm, you rock THANKS!!! Heck it's only a short 14 months away!!! Donna

Jo Jo, the C753 room steward, will take great care of you. If you leave your nightgown lying around it will be displayed like this when you return to your cabin at night. :p You will notice beside the nightie the breakfast order form along with your chocolates.

Keep in mind that although they only list cold items on the breakfast order form you can write in bacon and eggs, french toast, etc and you will get it! (I was so grateful to someone else on CC for telling me that)

You have so much to look forward to!

IMGP0092.jpg.ab2fc5f2cb8ce70bce82be6df3fc3941.jpg

IMGP0411.jpg.7d0823bc9f878c43b56611c31e19ef9f.jpg

I have noticed numerous threads about the Aft of the Grand Class ships; I was bored and wanted to put together a reference guide for the Crown, Emerald and Ruby Ships. Feel free to add to it. I am visual person so I hope this helps all out there that are looking to book an aft balcony of some kind

Pictured below is the Crown Princess

CROWNPRINCESSI.jpg?t=1215974952

I do not think this is the Crown. The Crown has a Riviera deck, and there is not one shown here. I believe this is the Grand.

Edited by JLDMED

Hey h2so4! (sulfuric acid? I'm guessing there is a story there :) )

We're in B753 on the 6/21 Ruby sailing and your pictures and descriptions make me feel a LOT better about this cabin choice. This is our 1st cruise on a large ship. We have a 38' Carver ACMY and love to sit on the rear deck and watch and listen to the wake. The Ruby should be a bit quieter than two 454 cubic inch engines!

Thanks again to everyone for all their hard work on this thread.

Bob

Hi! We are in your cabin in March of 2010. Please take pics of the balcony for me...I am concerned about the beam that I believe may be on this balcony. I took one of the last aft/fantail balconies, but was not aware of the beam until I looked at a few pictures. Let me know what you find out!