Favorite Picture of All Time

Ok I have only been on one cruise so far. So I took a lot of pictures that are now why did I take that one but here are a couple good ones.. We all like this drink so lets save it as a picture...

DSCN0084.jpg

I know I enjoyed the drinks and it was a great day/week. It snowed most of the week at home..

DSCN0141.jpg

Sailing out of Baltimore, in January brr!

DSCN0453.jpg

Entering Nassau!

DSCN0512.jpg

Night shot in port at Nassau.

Hope you all enjoy.

The beauty of the sea comes in many forms.

P5180086.jpg?t=1243645591

This was taken last week from deck 3 on the Pride.

Love the picture! This is MY kind of cruising! I love watching the water and feeling the ship movement. I had similar seas during Hurricane Katrina in 2005.

Love the picture! This is MY kind of cruising! I love watching the water and feeling the ship movement. I had similar seas during Hurricane Katrina in 2005.

That was one of my favorite cruises - it was back in May of 2009. Cold, rainy, rough seas. I would get up early in the morning, go get coffee, and watch the changing swells, the wind blowing the spray off the waves, and just enjoy the ship rocking. It made for a very quiet ship -we wondered where everyone was the first few days until we docked in Nassau and everyone came out talking about how sick they'd been. :confused:

I love this pic because is was taken on my 30th birthday, which was also formal night on our Caribbean cruise. I had my hair done in the ship's salon, Dh had the champagne and roses waiting at our table when we arrived for dinner. A new friend that we met on the cruise took this pic for us. I love the chandelier in the background. :)

323631_2483216291926_1598170791_2255504_1934360056_o2.jpg