Favorite Picture of All Time

Thanks Y'all. My DH and DS love to take pictures, we took over 1000 pictures last summer on our cruise, and this one really came out well. When we finally make it to Alaska, there is no telling how many we will come back with.

A beautiful beach . . . .

A new friend for the day . . . .

what could be better?????

natefriend-1.jpg[/img]

My son played all day with this little boy on the beach in Tortola - his mom was working on the beach renting chairs. What I loved the most about this day . . . they had a fantastic time playing in the water together and they couldn't speak a word of the same language. He even had lunch with us!!

Love all the pictures - please keep them coming!!!!

I LOVE this! What great kids! Thanks for sharing! Like a lot of cruisers, I always enjoy getting to know people, especially kids, from the different areas I visit. Here are two cuties from Costa Maya...they were so impressed that I could get their picture to show up on my camera screen. I just thought they were gorgeous! Again, your pic is fantastic!

8-22-2006-063.jpg.135510d6241d9094793a83ad2f8b3267.jpg

I use tiny pic to put pictures on here. I didn't have to sign up for an account and it is easy.

1. browse your files find picture wanted

2. choose the size upload

3. copy http code

4. come back here

5. click insert photo

6. another window will open (I have to give permission for this and then click insert photo again)

6. Insert the http code in window, click okay and

presto

v4axsj.gif

Sorry dont have cruise pictures on this computer

natefriend-1.jpg[/img]

My son played all day with this little boy on the beach in Tortola - his mom was working on the beach renting chairs. What I loved the most about this day . . . they had a fantastic time playing in the water together and they couldn't speak a word of the same language. He even had lunch with us!!

Aww, this pic makes my heart melt! So sweet.

I have loved this thread. I hope people continue to add their "Favorite Picture of All Time".

I have waaaaay too many favorite photos, but here's one....

Feb2-102009MexRivCruise14S063A.jpg

As we were leaving San Diego after our Spirit cruise in January, the sun was setting behind us. What a beautiful "Goodbye". :)

Sheila

DSC00319.jpg

Definitely a story to go along with this picture, lol! This is in Cozumel, while on deck, watching for the latecomers. If you will look very closely at the orange barrel on the right, you can see a footprint in the cement behind the barrel. I was walking with my mom down the pier, and we were looking for fish in the water, and I didn't see where i was going, and I stepped in wet cement, thus the footprint!:D

natefriend-1.jpg[/img]

I can't begin to tell you how much I love this photo. Oh if only the world was like this. I really, really love this photo. Wow, I am just in awe.

I love this! I can't WAIT to be on this beach while on my Miracle cruise in October!! Definitely want to see this in real life!

Watch this before you sit on the beach and watch the planes take off! :eek: