This may sound strange but...

jkeivel11

I will only eat pancakes, waffles, and french toast with peanut butter and syrup. Do they have peanut butter available (upon request I'm sure) for breakfast or am I best to just bring some with me?? :confused:

I know I've seen those small little smuckers one serving containers. I like PB (on bananas) and I've been able to get it. Don't go looking for it, but when I've seen it, picked one up. I'm sure it would be available upon request too!

I will only eat pancakes, waffles, and french toast with peanut butter and syrup. Do they have peanut butter available (upon request I'm sure) for breakfast or am I best to just bring some with me?? :confused:

I'm not alone in this universe!!!!

My hubby always makes fun of me because I like peanut butter and maple syrup on my pancakes, etc. He says I'm the only person he knows that eats them like that.

I'm going to print this off and show him that I'm not the only one.

Sorry for the distraction.

Yes!!!! On the Valor they had them at the end of the buffet line in big crocks in Rosie's for breakfast. Same type of brown containers they keep the croutons, sunflower seeds, etc... at lunch time in. (Sssshhhhh, I love mine with PB too!) I'm actually not much of a pancake eater, but the banana pancakes and blueberry pancakes looked so good I had them several times. Hard to turn down peanut butter on pancakes too. Very yummy!

BTW, my French Toast though, I eat that with REAL buttah(gotta say it with the Paula Deen accent), powdered sugar, and drizzle lemon juice, and sometimes more powdered sugar. MMMMMmmmmm.

I love PB&J on my pancakes wife thinks I am crazy but after 17 years she has adapted. On our last cruise on the victory there was a bowl of peanut butter on the breakfast bar. it was like the last day when i spotted it so i did not whip any pb and jelly togeather but I will be looking for it on the legend in Jan.

Archived