Coral Princess arriving Vancouver

Colo Cruiser

Boy do I remember that scene. Mid May I was on that ship at that very port. Shoot, now I am here at home and wishing I was on her again. Oh well, thanks for the pic anyway.

Marilyn

That is a beautiful shot! It reminds of me what the Island (her sister) looked like when we first saw her back in 2003. We have friends who will be on her today and friends who will be on her in a month. We will be on her next February for the Panama Canal cruise.

There is nothing more beautiful than a sunny day in Vancouver. Wish I was there.

We really don't you folks from Ontario to see pictures like this....you will all want to move out here. So remember it rains to much out here and our taxes are much to high.;)

Interestingly the Coral was quite late sailing by our home this evening. Ordinarily the ships sail by us between 6:30 and 7:00 pm. This evening she was in front of us at 9:45 and was all lit up. My guess was she had some issues in Vancouver or was just going slow waiting for the tide in Seymour Narrows.

Interestingly the Coral was quite late sailing by our home this evening. Ordinarily the ships sail by us between 6:30 and 7:00 pm. This evening she was in front of us at 9:45 and was all lit up. My guess was she had some issues in Vancouver or was just going slow waiting for the tide in Seymour Narrows.

I was watching the ship leave via webcam. It was just before 8 when she pulled out. I wonder what happened. We have a commuter friend on the ship so I guess I will ask her when she returns. When we were on the Island back in 2003, we left late and then anchored near the port to watch the fireworks competition. I'm guessing they don't have to leave exactly on time in order to make it to the first port but still, nearly 3 hours later?

Archived