JS Perks??

ski 37 - yes and yes. Although when you get there, check out the regular line - it may be shorter. There are tons on Platinum and Diamond members, as well as handicapped who share the priority check in line with the Suites.

We have sailed from the following ports and they all have priority boarding/a suite check-in line that JS passengers qualify for:

Miami (we had priority boarding here on Liberty in a GS and on Brilliance in a JS)

San Juan (we had priority boarding here on Adventure in a JS)

Cape Liberty (we had priority boarding here in an RFS, and they also allowed our traveling companions in a D1 to check in there, as well)

Port Canaveral (DS sailed Sovereign from here and had priority boarding with her JS)

Thought I saw mentioned somewhere, but cant now see where that you get priority boarding with a JS. Does anyone know if thats right, and if so, what does that mean?? Is there a separate channel or can you just board earlier than others??

I called C&A last night to ask exactly what if any perks you get with a JS on the Liberty. I was told the only perk is priority embarkation. Better than a sharp stick in the eye. ;)

She told me that if you ask your steward nicely they will get you robes if you want them and the nicer bathroom amenities that come in the full suites.

I'm looking forward to the much larger cabin on the hump, bigger balcony, bigger bathroom and bathtub.

Does anyone know if the tub (on Freedom class JS) has jets in it? I forgot to ask that question last night when I was on the phone with C&A.

ski 37 - yes and yes. Although when you get there, check out the regular line - it may be shorter. There are tons on Platinum and Diamond members, as well as handicapped who share the priority check in line with the Suites.

I never thought of that. Thanks for the tip.

I called C&A last night to ask exactly what if any perks you get with a JS on the Liberty. I was told the only perk is priority embarkation. Better than a sharp stick in the eye. ;)

She told me that if you ask your steward nicely they will get you robes if you want them and the nicer bathroom amenities that come in the full suites.

I'm looking forward to the much larger cabin on the hump, bigger balcony, bigger bathroom and bathtub.

Does anyone know if the tub (on Freedom class JS) has jets in it? I forgot to ask that question last night when I was on the phone with C&A.

Thanks, will put on my nicest smile for a couple of robes!! We are also looking forward to our first JS. We have managed to snag a deck 10 aft on Explorer. Enjoy:)

C&A sent me a list of all the things you "don't" get with a JS. ;) If you go with a GS or above, these are the amenities you will receive:

For the Royal Family Suite, Owners Suite, and Grand Suite, you will have the following amenities:

Arrival:

Complimentary water and fruit plate

Duvet cover

Vitality bathroom amenities

Suite Attendant Service

Terry robes for use onboard

Complimentary slippers

Family Suite receives games for children

Ensuite Coffee/Tea service

Pillow menu

Binoculars *for Asia, Alaska, South America and Europe itineraries

Priority check-in

Priority salon appointments

Concierge package with key- Voyager, Freedom, and Radiance Class ships

Priority Ice Show tickets- Voyager and Freedom Class ships

Personalized invitations to the Art Auctions

Priority Shore Excursions

1st Formal Evening:

Cheese plate with crackers prior to dinner

Personalized attention from the Chief Housekeeper

Personalized attention from the Guest Services Manager

2nd/Last Formal Evening:

Plate of Petit Fours at turndown

Expedited departure/Early debark tags

Personalized attention from the Hotel Director

I have my first JS on AOS in April... can't wait!!

Can we get priority boarding with our kids (13 and 16) who are in an inside cabin across the hall? Or do we all wait on the regular line?

Yes, you and your kids with have priority boarding

Archived