JS Perks??

Thought I saw mentioned somewhere, but cant now see where that you get priority boarding with a JS. Does anyone know if thats right, and if so, what does that mean?? Is there a separate channel or can you just board earlier than others??

We just returned from the Radiance to Alaska. The priorty "line" and all other lines for check-in were not that busy and went really quickly. The RCCL employee controlling the line told us to go through the priority line. She was really nice. We did, but it really wasn't necessary.:D

Even without knowing if we'd get any other *perks* we booked our JS just for the extra room! We're really looking forward to that. Of course I suppose we shouldn't have done that since it's our very first cruise and now we'll be spoiled with this size cabin!! :)

Even without knowing if we'd get any other *perks* we booked our JS just for the extra room! We're really looking forward to that. Of course I suppose we shouldn't have done that since it's our very first cruise and now we'll be spoiled with this size cabin!! :)

You've really done it now. First cruise and you not only booked a balcony but a JS also. No turning back now.........:)

I booked a JS for our Freedom cruise just because of room layout! A D1 would have been plenty big for DH and I, but I like the sitting area near the balcony door, not over by the bathroom. Plus, it's our anniversary...we deserve it!

I booked a JS for our Freedom cruise just because of room layout! A D1 would have been plenty big for DH and I, but I like the sitting area near the balcony door, not over by the bathroom. Plus, it's our anniversary...we deserve it!

You do deserve it! Happy anniversary.

I know exactly what you mean there. Except....on our first cruise, we booked a Grand Suite, on the hump. We were really spoiled, and now a GS is all we want. :):D

If there is a "suite" check-in line, you may use it if you have a JS. (Not all ports have a separate line).

This is not true in all ports. In some ports, JS do NOT qualify for the priority check in line even though there is one.

You've really done it now. First cruise and you not only booked a balcony but a JS also. No turning back now.........:)

I know, but that's a good thing right?! ;)

I know exactly what you mean there. Except....on our first cruise, we booked a Grand Suite, on the hump. We were really spoiled, and now a GS is all we want. :):D

LOL! :D I wasn't quite that bad. But our JS is on the hump! :)

I'm joining the band wagon on this one. In Fort Lauderdale do they have a priority check in for suite's? Do junior suites qualify for it?

We had a JS on the Enchantment and yes, they did have priority check in and the JS's did qualify.

When tipping your room attendent for a JS, do you tip the recommend for a suite or a room? Just wondering since a JS is not considered a real "suite" with the perks of a GS and up.

The suggested tip for a JS is the regular tip.

Hypo

Archived