Deck 17 and 18 think these are the loft suite

The Viking Crown and balcony of the Loft Suites are on Deck 18. The lower level of the loft suite (and entrance door I believe) will be on Deck 17.

Ernie

Ok, since i am easily confused, i went to oasisoftheseas.com and looked at the pictures again and the loft suites do have the balconys on the first floor (so i guess that would be 17). Either way, i want one!!! :D

And on a side note, i wish these three threads would merge, i'm getting dizzy!!!!

Ok, since i am easily confused, i went to oasisoftheseas.com and looked at the pictures again and the loft suites do have the balconys on the first floor (so i guess that would be 17). Either way, i want one!!! :D

And on a side note, i wish these three threads would merge, i'm getting dizzy!!!!

I'm looking at the attached picture, and you can clearly see the balconies are on the second level, or Deck 18. Do you see what I'm looking at? I know it gets confusing!

When you look at the Loft Suite picture, for certain the balcony is on the lower level, but if you look at the picture of the ship the balcony is is on the second level. Now I'm really confused!

Ernie

web.jpg

I'm looking at the attached picture, and you can clearly see the balconies are on the second level, or Deck 18. Do you see what I'm looking at? I know it gets confusing!

When you look at the Loft Suite picture, for certain the balcony is on the lower level, but if you look at the picture of the ship the balcony is is on the second level. Now I'm really confused!

Ernie

web.jpg

I see what you're talking about. Could be just an error on the computer model, but I would trust the deck plans in this case.

LoftInteriorw_TV.jpg

Ernie

web.jpg

Ernie, the loft suites will be on two decks. Deck 17 will be the lower deck with the balcony as the deck plans show and the upper deck of the loft suite will be deck 18. Notice that they the cabins on both decks have the same number starting with the number 17. It also looks as though the VCL will be two decks high.

It's confusing and I just now figured it out. When I looked at the picture of the ship, I thought the glass on Deck 16 was actually Deck 17, which would be the lower level of the lofts. It appeared that Deck 18 was where the balconies were. Of course this goes against the picture of the Loft Suite which has the balcony on the lower level.

In actuality, I now realize the glass I thought was on Deck 17 is really the Windjammer on Deck 16. On the ship picture I posted, I guess decks 17 and 18 look like one deck in height, but they are actually two decks in height. It's making sense now. The picture of the ship just really threw me off.

Am I making any sense or have I completely lost you??? ;)

Ernie

Ernie, the loft suites will be on two decks. Deck 17 will be the lower deck with the balcony as the deck plans show and the upper deck of the loft suite will be deck 18. Notice that they the cabins on both decks have the same number starting with the number 17. It also looks as though the VCL will be two decks high.

Yes, I see that now. See my previous post. You have to admit though, in that picture the top deck of glass doesn't look two decks in height. Maybe 1 1/2 at most. That is what threw me off. I though it was only one deck in height.

Ernie

Yes, I see that now. See my previous post. You have to admit though, in that picture the top deck of glass doesn't look two decks in height. Maybe 1 1/2 at most. That is what threw me off. I though it was only one deck in height.

Ernie

What gave it away to me were the balcony dividers.:) Now to figure out the adult solarium layout on decks 15 and 16.

Oh, I would take that in a heart beat. However, my practical side says this room will be one of the first ones taken on most of the popular sailings when booking opens so I'm aiming low but dreaming high :)

1740 is the Royal Loft Suite which is the largest suite on the ship since it spans two decks. That one will cost a pretty penny. :)

What gave it away to me were the balcony dividers.:) Now to figure out the adult solarium layout on decks 15 and 16.

Very good eye my friend!

I think that solarium is going to be way cool, and actually on Decks 14, 15, and 16!

Ernie

Archived