The ultimate group cruise

The Big Booper

Would that be the Legend? Yuck. I guess I am such a prude. I see enough skin on a cruise ship I do not want to see nudity to....

Yes It does seem you are a prude...:rolleyes:

I hope that they release more information about this cruise. I want to make sure that I don't book that ship for the following week.

Why wouldn't you book it the next week?? :confused:

Never mind I can almost guess your answer.....:rolleyes:

I hope that they release more information about this cruise. I want to make sure that I don't book that ship for the following week.

Forget the next wee. The next month. I would still be able to see strange pictures in my head of weird things going on.

Just call me The Prude Lady. Am proud of it.

It's not my lifestyle nor do I have any intereste in it, but I'm not going to judge or condemn anyone who is into that type of lifestyle. It's none of my business what goes on between consenting adults. As long as their activities are behind closed doors, have a blast. As far as not wanting to sail the week after...what do you think goes on at the hotel you spent the night at pre or post cruise? Even the nice ones, there was recently an advertisement for a similar event at a local high end hotel.

It doesn't sound like this is going on behind closed doors. And I hate to judge but I think it is just downright weird. Call me prude, heck call me anything you want but you won't catch me around something like that. I like to be w/ my DH and only him. Thank you very much!

This cruise has already been discussed on here.........

Not sure why someone is considered a prude because they disagree with that lifestyle though........

Since the Camp Carnival workers won't be busy, maybe they can spend their time disinfecting the ship:p

Besides the obvious answer of, every crew member is different...

How do you think these types of cruises make teh crew feel? Do you think you have the option of not doing certain areas because you don't want to be subject to the nudity and sex and stuff?

Just curious how it effects the staff onboard.

Also, do you think they cross utalize the camp canrival people? Maybe they get to just enjoy the ports and get a mini-vacation?

Heh. Aside from that cruise, now try not to imagine what might have happened in your stateroom on the previous cruise. Bon Voyage~! :D

I bet Carnival's personnel in the advertising and accounting departments are banging their heads on tabletops and wondering, "Why?"

After all the hard work and money spent on trying to change Carnival's wild partying atmosphere into a more family friendly one, I'm wondering why, also :confused: .

I bet Carnival's personnel in the advertising and accounting departments are banging their heads on tabletops and wondering, "Why?"

After all the hard work and money spent on trying to change Carnival's wild partying atmosphere into a more family friendly one, I'm wondering why, also :confused: .

Carnival is not sponsering this cruise. A group is getting together to do a cruise. Many groups go on carnival, I am going on a cruise and there is a group of Goth's and Vampires. They have 3 private bands, masquarade ball and such. Not sponsered by Carnival but going on Carnival. Groups can charter the ships. There have been many "Swinger" groups that have gotten together to cruise.

I think this part of the USA Today blog post says it all:

Prices for the April cruise start at $949 per person for an inside cabin.

Consider that this is going to be a whole vessel charter, which means it will probably be one of the oldest and smallest ships in the fleet. Now, that isn't a scene I'm into and I'm not going to get all Internet Sanctimonious about things like this, but who in their right mind would pay almost a thousand bucks for a 4A just so they can do the bouncy-bouncy poolside on an old ship? :confused:

This cruise has already been discussed on here.........

Not sure why someone is considered a prude because they disagree with that lifestyle though........

Since the Camp Carnival workers won't be busy, maybe they can spend their time disinfecting the ship:p

Yeah...I want to sit on that bar stool someones sweaty ..............have been dangling on........:eek: :eek:

Heh. Aside from that cruise, now try not to imagine what might have happened in your stateroom on the previous cruise. Bon Voyage~! :D

Ok, enough already! DH and I are on the Legend immediately following that cruise!

.... AND we have an extended balcony! One can only imagine!

barney.gif lol

I think this part of the USA Today blog post says it all:

Consider that this is going to be a whole vessel charter, which means it will probably be one of the oldest and smallest ships in the fleet. Now, that isn't a scene I'm into and I'm not going to get all Internet Sanctimonious about things like this, but who in their right mind would pay almost a thousand bucks for a 4A just so they can do the bouncy-bouncy poolside on an old ship? :confused:

This ship has not been chartered. You can book a cruise on it. You can even book it and bring your children. Unless the cruisers look at this site or google this cruise they will not know a swinger group is going. This group is having private parties and groups like this normally book a floor together. This information has been learned on this site from people complaining about taking a cruise that had groups of swingers before.

This ship has not been chartered. You can book a cruise on it. You can even book it and bring your children. Unless the cruisers look at this site or google this cruise they will not know a swinger group is going. This group is having private parties and groups like this normally book a floor together. This information has been learned on this site from people complaining about taking a cruise that had groups of swingers before.

This ship HAS been chartered thank God :) This isn't my lifestyle and to each his own but I know from talking to staff on previous cruises that nude cruises have to be chartered. If I were on a ship with any of this going on in public areas I'd be taking that vacation gurantee in a heart beat. Imagine taking your family on a nice cruise after finally convincing them that cruises are awesome and the entertainment is swinging? LOL Ok so not funny but again to each his own and Carnival can not discriminate but as someone else mentioned I can't help but feel for the staff that has no choice but to work the private parties and such. :eek: Anyhow here's the blurb about the charter.....

"YOLO has chartered a Carnival vessel for the seven-night sailing, which will depart from Tampa on April 26. The Western Caribbean itinerary includes port calls in Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize and Roatan, Honduras, with several days of, um, "play at sea."

Not only must I be a prude but I must be old, in my day this was called being single and if married "an affair". Guys thanks for the laughs with some of your responses. I am just wondering if they would offer free health screenings as part of Carnival's Gift services.

Archived