Crown & Anchor Program

davidgee

Does anyone know the priviledges given and for the number of cruises?

I take it works on a point basis...ie. points for a cruise and points for whatever cabin you sail in.

I have personally only been on one cruise...but have booked a back-2-back in April/May 2005....would this count as more?

And do you get the complimentary upgrades when available once you have say 10 cruises under your belt?

Crown and Anchor program - I am pretty sure that you get 1 cruise credit for each cruise that is 7 day and I think 2 credits for 10 day or more.

If you get a suite on a 7 night cruise, you get 2 cruise credits.

The categories are Gold, Platinum and Diamond. 1 - 5 cruises is Gold, 6 - 10 is Platinum and 10 plus is Diamond.

I don't think you get complimentary uprades once you reach Diamond. Although there is more perks included the higher you go.

If I am wrong on anything mentioned above, I am sure I will be corrected, however this is what I thought it to be.

If you B2B cruises are 7 days or more, it will be 2 credits and if you are in a suite it will be 4 credits.

Hope this info helps.

Crown and Anchor program - I am pretty sure that you get 1 cruise credit for each cruise that is 7 day and I think 2 credits for 10 day or more.

If you get a suite on a 7 night cruise, you get 2 cruise credits.

The categories are Gold, Platinum and Diamond. 1 - 5 cruises is Gold, 6 - 10 is Platinum and 10 plus is Diamond.

I don't think you get complimentary uprades once you reach Diamond. Although there is more perks included the higher you go.

If I am wrong on anything mentioned above, I am sure I will be corrected, however this is what I thought it to be.

If you B2B cruises are 7 days or more, it will be 2 credits and if you are in a suite it will be 4 credits.

Hope this info helps.

Actually, RCCL told me that a suite counts as 2 cruise credits even on cruises less than 7 days. Also, I believe the 2 cruise credits for a normal cabin only applies to 12 night and longer cruises. Also, on those cruises, being booked in a suite will earn you 3 cruise credits. Atleast that is what I was told a few weeks ago when I called RCCL.

Archived