? for past pearl cruisers

travlnblueberries

If you wanted to have a wedding cake aboard the ship, would you ask the ship in advance to do it, or one of the resturants? (sp???) Or do they have a cafe on the pearl that sells cakes? (I saw they have a cafe that has coffee, and pastry, but nothing about cakes) The cafe on Carnival had great carrot cake, and I'd be happy with that. :D Any suggestions???

Look into the Honeymoon / Anniversary package. It includes some cake. Only $79 (total not per person) and includes bottles of bubbly, wine, dinner for 2 in the specialty restaurant, party with cake, and some other amenities. We have done this and it is a great value.

I happened to celebrate a birthday on board and the CC group I was with ordered a birthday cake, plus the concierge sent me a cake as well. They were very good and they looked like special order cakes. Because I had two cakes they sang happy birthday twice - once from the cruise critic gang and once from the ship's staff.

The cakes were very very tasty! I'm sure they will take care of you - just let them know well in advance!

Travinblueberries

I just ordered a birthday cake for my mother's birthday on board the Pearl. Contact the reservation desk at NCL. Press the # for registered guests. When they reply, give them your reservation # and tell them that you would like to order a cake. They will tell you that it cannot be ordered for the first day on board. They will ask you when you would like the cake. Choose a date, and they will reserve you a cake!

Good Luck!

Annette

Archived