Teppanyaki

Japanese $25 pp (as of 06/08/08) D

Sushi Bar

Japanese $15 pp (as of 06/08/08) D

Cagney's

Upscale Steak House $20 pp (as of 06/08/08) D

Le Bistro

French Restaurant $15 pp (as of 06/08/08) D

The price should not vary for the one-nighter. But' date=' it will be incredibly difficult to get a reservation on the one-nighter.[/quote']

The suite passengers may snap up most of the available spots, using the concierge.

Your best bet to secure a reservation on the 1 night cruise is to be at the front of the check-in line and contact the reservation desk as soon as you get onboard.

Since there is just one night, everyone who wants a special dining experience is going to be wanting a reservation. On longer cruises, there are more nights to spread the demand over.

Just my 2 cents worth but Teppanyaki isn't worth the estra money.

They give you a very limited time to eat and it just can't compare to

places on land.

The only exception is if you are from somewhere which doesn't have this type of dining and want to try it for the first time.

I have no problem with the surcharge restaurants, in fact prefer them, overall.....but not this one. Don't be too disappointed if you can't get in.

Thanks for the responses. I guess the pricing is no longer dependent on the type of food ordered (i.e., chicken v. beef v. shrimp)?

Appreciate the heads up on the reservation issue - we've done the one-nighters before, so are well aware.

In the past we've considered Tep the best "value" among the specialities, but at that price, it is probably not.

Thanks again,

Just my 2 cents worth but Teppanyaki isn't worth the estra money.

They give you a very limited time to eat and it just can't compare to

places on land.

The only exception is if you are from somewhere which doesn't have this type of dining and want to try it for the first time.

I have no problem with the surcharge restaurants, in fact prefer them, overall.....but not this one. Don't be too disappointed if you can't get in.

oh, we have eatent there about 3 times and always had plenty of time as they only have 3 seatings a night. I do agree, it isn't worth the money, especially since the price increase from a few years ago. My DD loves it, I am just luck warm toward it.

Nita

Nita,

I agree that in the past, it wasn't that rushed, but in Aug. they told us that we had 1 hour and 15 min. and if not finished eating, we would have

to have desert in the Bamboo dining room. There were 4 seatings, I believe and they were very rushed.

The filet was excellent,but, too fast, for us.

If they are going to have 4 seatings fine... but they should increase the time. Especially when you have to wait for your food to be cooked to eat!

This is funny... I can hear it now - NCL - Main Dining room is too slow, Teppenyaki is too fast!

If they are going to have 4 seatings fine... but they should increase the time. Especially when you have to wait for your food to be cooked to eat!

This is funny... I can hear it now - NCL - Main Dining room is too slow, Teppenyaki is too fast!

funny, you are probably right. I would imagine they went to 4 seating because of so many complaining about how hard it was to get reservtions. You can't win for losing....

Nita

• 2 weeks later...

Archived