Quest Game

Sorry, but search is not working and I wanted the thread that went on and on about the Quest game. Can someone either find it for me ( I went through 17 pages to no avail) or retell some of the stories. thanks

The Quest has to be the funniest thing at sea. I cant wait for my next cruise to see it agai. Larry

Truthfully you are not going to find out much here. The best way to find out about Quest is go and have fun. The best way to experience Quest is to forget about everything and let it fly. It is the most fun one person can have on a ship even if you just sit and watch. I recomend being a team captin if possible. I've said too much.

All I know is that by the end of the game, I had seen my 60-year-old uncle in his underwear, my sister and I were braless in public and my husband was wearing lipstick and carrying a purse. Don't miss the chance to play -- it's a hoot! :)

We just got home from LOS and my first Quest. It was dissappointing. I was shocked to see children there, probably 4 yrs old and up along with a couple of infants. We actually spoke with one of the cruiseline staff and they said that the Quest had been "mellowed" due to children being there. WHAT????? What happened to "ADULTS ONLY"??????? This should have been enforced in ordered for Quest to not loose it's "appeal"!!!

We just got home from LOS and my first Quest. It was dissappointing. I was shocked to see children there, probably 4 yrs old and up along with a couple of infants. We actually spoke with one of the cruiseline staff and they said that the Quest had been "mellowed" due to children being there. WHAT????? What happened to "ADULTS ONLY"??????? This should have been enforced in ordered for Quest to not loose it's "appeal"!!!

Wow, interesting. From all the different and varied posts I've recently read on cc it seems as though Freedom and Liberty modify things to make them family oriented.

The Quest has basically been the same on almost all my sailings. It is still hilarious to go watch, but I see a lot of "cheaters". I haven't sailed since April 07 on the Freedom. Has anyone noticed any changes to the game? I hope it is a little more fresh on the Liberty, Thanksgiving. It is truely one of my cruising highlights, but hope to see it changed up a bit in the future.

I have played the Quest on nearly all the ships I have sailed on and had so much fun playing it. The last 3 times on the Navigator I have won playing with 3 different women. Wife will not make a fool of herself. Its easy when you know what is coming. Well you have an idea anyway. If you are prepared to make a complete fool of yourself and are quick at thinking outside the box you should do well. In the last came I played we did have someone that went way over the top!! Even if you are slow at it, you can win the game in the final round.

The game will change slightly between the bigger ships and the smaller ones due to where it is being played. Most things they ask for someone around you will have or you will have if you think about it. It also depends how far you are willing to go.

Just go and watch it or even take part in it. either way you will should have lots of fun.

This is definitely a matter of taste. It is adult oriented, but not "x rated". At least not on my cruise. There were some people who went farther than others. Leave the kids elsewhere.

You won't be forced to participate, although many people do. We chose to watch. It had many funny moments.

As of April 28th on Freedom that was not the case.

Nice to hear, for those sailing on the Freedom class.,.......

I was just posting my opinion. Seems as though since the summer months began I have read a lot of differences on the freedom class ships, changes where something was primarily adult oriented that has swayed to the other side, lolol Maybe they have to become more lenient when they have to entertain more families.

So, do tell, QUEST was wild on your Freedom cruise?

Our upcoming cruise will be like QUEST # 4 or so, they REALLY need to mix it up a bit & change it.....

This is definitely a matter of taste. It is adult oriented, but not "x rated". At least not on my cruise. There were some people who went farther than others. Leave the kids elsewhere.

You won't be forced to participate, although many people do. We chose to watch. It had many funny moments.

2008 = PG13 Nowhere near "X".

The Quest game is a blast. On AOS we (husband and I) participated on Enchantment I went with my 78 year old mom so I did not. Either way it was a blast. Check out my pictures in webshots for the Aug 9 Enchantment cruise. Just click on the link under the Enchantment cruise and you will see how much fun it is. :eek: :D

The Quest has basically been the same on almost all my sailings. It is still hilarious to go watch, but I see a lot of "cheaters". I haven't sailed since April 07 on the Freedom. Has anyone noticed any changes to the game? I hope it is a little more fresh on the Liberty, Thanksgiving. It is truely one of my cruising highlights, but hope to see it changed up a bit in the future.

It was largely the same, but there were 3 or 4 different things in my last cruise. They did "warn" players about pulling things out of pre-prepared bags. (Ok, Xcdornik, or what ever your name is, yes, I just told people how to cheat. Deal with it)

Archived